可可電臺,每期節目一話題,讓英語磨練耳朵的同時學到更多有益的小知識,豐富知識的同時受益于生活。
path of healing
治愈之路
This Too Shall Pass
這一切都會過去
I know it doesn't seem like it now, but the pain will go away.
我知道現在你不這么想,但疼痛總會消失。
Allow yourself to really feel your feelings—wallow in them if you want—and know that they are temporary.
讓自己真正地體會感受,如果你想,你可以沉浸其中。但要清楚它們只是暫時的。
Sometimes it's good to think back to another time in your life where you felt broken, and then realize that it did,indeed, get better. This will too.
有時回想過去你心痛的那一刻,然后意識到它確實會變好,這樣的回想也是有好處的。
If you have faith that these feelings willpass, that you will feel better someday, that day will arrive much sooner.
如果你相信這些感覺也會過去,終有一天你也會變好,那么這一天就會來得早很多。
【知識點講解】
go away 離開(走掉)
To go away without telling your father is most irregular.
不跟你父親打個招呼就走是非常不合適的。
It made me sad to hear you have to go away.
聽到你非走不可,我覺得很傷心。
Before I go away I will call round to say goodbye to you.
在我離開以前,我要來看你們,向你們告別。
Don't go away yet.
暫時別離開。
更多詳情敬請關注新浪微博:安夏Ukki /微信公眾號:安夏說英語(anxia1002)
[本節目屬可可原創,未經許可請勿轉載]