Oleg: I failed!
奧列格:我沒考過!
Daria: What?! How could you have failed your driving test again?
達莉亞:什么?!你怎么又沒考過?
Oleg: I got nervous and I did everything wrong.
奧列格:我太緊張了,手忙腳亂的。
Daria: Like what?
達莉亞:怎么說?
Oleg: When I accelerated, I ground my gears and raced the engine. The car jerked so hard that the examiner nearly fell off her seat.
奧列格:當我加速時,我踩了剎車然后發動引擎。汽車顛簸地太厲害,教練差點從座位上摔下來。
Daria: Oh, that’s bad.
達莉亞:哦,太糟糕了。
Oleg: Yeah, I know. I failed to stop at a traffic light and changed lanes in the intersection without signaling.
奧列格:是的,我知道。我還闖了紅燈,在十字路口沒有打信號燈就變道行駛。
Daria: Yikes.
達莉亞:誒。
Oleg: The examiner told me to back off because I was tailgating the car in front of me. She also pointed out the speed limit because I had been speeding.
奧列格:我追尾了前面的車輛后,教練讓我倒車。她還說我在限速的地段超速駕駛。
Daria: It couldn’t have gone much worse, could it?
達莉亞:沒有比這個更糟糕的了,對吧?
Oleg: Oh yes, it could have and it did. When she warned me about my speed, I got so flustered that I slammed on the brakes and nearly caused an accident.
奧列格:更糟糕的還在后面。當她提醒我注意時速的時候,我過于緊張猛踩剎車,差一點釀成事故。
Daria: What did she say when that happened?
達莉亞:那她說了什么?
Oleg: She cried uncle and told me to take her back to the office as fast as humanly possible!
奧列格:她放棄了并讓我以人類最快的速度把她送回駕校。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載