Amin: I can’t stand to be away from Fifi for two weeks. Can’t we bring her along?
阿敏:離開菲菲兩周的時間,我真的受不了。我們不能帶她一起去嗎?
Eva: We’ve talked about this before. Our dog does not like to travel. We’ll board her.
伊娃:我們已經說好了。狗不喜歡旅行。我們會把她送到寄養中心吧。
Amin: What if we get a really big crate or carrier that Fifi will feel comfortable in?
阿敏:咱們把菲菲放在一個相對舒適些的板條箱或者貨架里怎么樣?
Eva: It won’t make a difference if she’s left out on a hot tarmac and has to spend hours in cargo hold.
伊娃:這樣和把她放在機場的柏油跑道中,困在貨倉里幾個小時有什么區別。
Amin: It’ll be well ventilated and the crate will be large enough for her to turn around in.
阿敏:板條箱通風性良好,而且狗狗在里面活動的空間更大。
Eva: She’ll still bark and whimper and you know it. Do you want her to suffer?
伊娃:你知道狗狗會狂吠和嗚咽。你愿意讓她經歷這些嗎?
Amin: Of course not. What if she can travel in the cabin with us?
阿敏:當然不愿意。那帶她一起進機艙怎么樣?
Eva: She’s too big.
伊娃:她體型太大了。
Amin: We could change our travel plans, drive instead of fly.
阿敏:我們可以改一下旅行計劃,不乘飛機改自駕吧。
Eva: We’re not changing our travel plans. She’ll be fine at the kennel.
伊娃:我們不能更改旅行計劃。她在寄養中心會好好的。
Amin: She’ll have separation anxiety.
阿敏:她會因此感到焦慮的。
Eva: Are you talking about the dog or about you?
伊娃:你說的是狗還是你自己?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載