日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第890期:More Tips for Chile 智利旅行小貼士續

編輯:aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Olga: The next place?

奧爾加:下一個地方呢?
Daniel: The next place would be well Santiago.
丹尼爾:下一個地方是圣地亞哥。
Olga: I don't really look forward to going to Santiago. I would rather go to some other place.
奧爾加:我不太想去圣地亞哥。我更想去其他地方。
Daniel: OK then. Then if it's around like the center of the country, I would recommend you to go to Easter Island.
丹尼爾:好。如果你想在智利中心地區游覽,我想推薦你去復活節島。
Olga: Oh, I've heard about it. The place where they have those big statues, right?
奧爾加:哦,我聽說過那里。那里有大型雕像,對吧?
Daniel: Right. Do you know the names of them?
丹尼爾:對。你知道它們的名字嗎?
Olga: Actually no.
奧爾加:不知道。
Daniel: OK. They're called Moai statues. Yes, and you can see them. If you take a plane from Santiago, it will take you around five hours and you can see the indigenous people. You can see the statues and if you're lucky you can stay in a house with an indigenous family.
丹尼爾:那些是毛艾巨石像。你可以看到那些石像。如果你從圣地亞哥坐飛機去,需要大約5個小時的時間,你還會看到原住民。你在島上可以看到石像,如果幸運的話,你還可以住在當地原住民的家里。
Olga: Actually those families, do they speak Spanish?
奧爾加:那些人會說西班牙語嗎?
Daniel: They do speak Spanish.
丹尼爾:他們會說西班牙語。
Olga: That's great.
奧爾加:那太棒了。
Daniel: But they also speak their local language.
丹尼爾:不過他們也會說當地的語言。
Olga: Maybe I can learn.
奧爾加:也許我可以學習一下。
Daniel: Yeah. I think you can learn if you live like, if you stay with a family for a week.
丹尼爾:對。如果你和原住民家庭生活一星期,你就可以學習了。
Olga: It is thoroughly different from Spanish, right?
奧爾加:和西班牙語完全不同,對嗎?
Daniel: It is. It's more close, it's more closer to the Polynesia.
丹尼爾:對。更接近波利尼西亞語。
Olga: I see. That's great.
奧爾加:我知道了。這很好。
Daniel: But it's really interesting and the island it's really beautiful and if you go in summer you can swim and it's going to be a really, really good time.
丹尼爾:那座島又有趣又美麗,如果你夏天去的話,可以游泳,你會度過非常非常快樂的時光的。
Olga: It's not expensive to go there, right?
奧爾加:去那里花費也不高,對吧?
Daniel: It's about five hundred dollars.
丹尼爾:大概500美元。
Olga: It's OK. Yeah, I can manage.
奧爾加:好,那我可以應付。
Daniel: You have to be careful though because the prices in the island are a bit more expensive than...
丹尼爾:不過你要小心,因為島上的花費可能有點貴……
Olga: Yeah, they do that sometimes in Mexico too. Yeah, touristic places.
奧爾加:嗯,墨西哥也有這種情況。因為是旅游景點。
Daniel: Yeah. And if you want to go south, I can recommend you Patagonia.
丹尼爾:對。如果你想去南方,我推薦你去波利尼西亞。
Olga: Yeah, I heard it's really hard to go there. Is it?
奧爾加:我聽說很難到那里去,是嗎?
Daniel: Well it's really hard to get there if you go on the Chilean part but if you go on the Argentinian part it's not that difficult.
丹尼爾:如果你從智利去的話是很難,不過如果從阿根廷去的話,就不那么難了。
Olga: Then I think we want to go there too.
奧爾加:那我們也要去那里。
Daniel: And it's beautiful because you have a lot of mountains, rivers, glaciers.
丹尼爾:波利尼西亞非常美麗,那里有很多山,還有很多河流和冰川。
Olga: It sounds so romantic too.
奧爾加:聽起來那里也非常浪漫。
Daniel: Yeah. It's good that you go with a boyfriend.
丹尼爾:對,很適合和男朋友一起去。
Olga: Thank you. I'm looking forward to go there.
奧爾加:謝謝你。我期待著去那里游玩。
Daniel: Good. If you need any other advice just let me know.
丹尼爾:很好。如果你還需要其它建議,可以隨時問我。
Olga: Thank you.
奧爾加:謝謝你。
Daniel: You're welcome.
丹尼爾:不客氣。

智利旅游.jpg

譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
indigenous [in'didʒinəs]

想一想再看

adj. 本地的,土生土長的,天生的

聯想記憶
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建議,推薦,勸告
vt. 使成為可取,

聯想記憶
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

聯想記憶
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,與飛機有關的
n. 飛機,水平

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 魔1983| 男人不可以穷演员表| 乔治福尔曼| 新红楼梦(香港)| 朱丽安·摩尔| 打男生军人光屁股的网站视频| 不纽扣的女孩| 电影世界尽头的爱| 文熙俊| 黄姓的研究报告| 《完美无瑕》莫妮卡贝鲁奇| 抖音登录网页版| 天堂真的存在| 免费看污污的视频| 美女主播跳舞舞蹈视频| 电脑键盘照片| 十万个冷笑话第二季| 天注定在线观看| 胖女人做爰全过程免费看视频| 幼儿园玩具| 蓝色男孩| 沟通能力自我评价| 光彩年华| kaylani lei| 749局演员表| 大乔未久电影| 日本女人xxx| 唐街十三妹| 赖小子在线观看完整视频高清| 五上语文第六单元口语交际| 李采潭全部作品百度| 美女mm| 成龙电影大全 免费播放| 哥哥回来了 电影| 《军官夫人》电影在线观看| 性视频网站在线| 性感直播| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 淮剧赵五娘| 鬼父在线| 六年级上册脱式计算题|