日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 托福 > 托福聽力 > 托福聽力真題聽寫 > 正文

托福TPO-33 Conversation 1

編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee.

請聽學生和大學雇員之間的一段對話。

Student: Hi. I am a little lost.

學生:你好,我有點迷路了。

Um, is this the housing maintenance office?

這是房屋維修辦公室嗎?

Employee: You found it.

雇員:你找對了。

How can I help you?

我能幫你做什么?

Student: Oh, good.

學生:太好了。

I have a quick question.

我有一個小問題。

Are we allowed to keep electric heaters in our rooms?

我們的房間可以使用電暖氣嗎?

學生宿舍.jpg

Employee: Actually, you are not.

雇員:事實上,不可以。

What's going on?

怎么了?

Your room cold?

你的房間很冷嗎?

Student: It's freezing in my room.

學生:我的房間冷死了。

I think the heat went out or something.

我想是暖氣滅了或者什么問題。

Employee: Are you sure it's out?

雇員:你確定是滅了嗎?

Maybe it just got turned out too far.

也許是調過頭了。

Oh, no. I tried adjusting the, uh, the heat control, but it doesn't make any difference.

不,我試著調節過加熱控制,但一點兒作用也沒有。

It's so cold in my bedroom I can't sleep at night.

我的臥室太冷了,我晚上都睡不著覺。

I've actually been sleeping on the sofa in the front room. The heat still works in there.

我其實已經睡在客廳的沙發上了,那里的暖氣還管用。

Actually, we get hot air in all the bedrooms except ours.

事實上,所有的臥室都有暖氣,除了我們的臥室。

Employee: Wow! Do you have a roommate?

雇員:哇!你有室友嗎?

Student: Yeah. But she said she isn't bothered by the cold.

學生:是的。但是她說她不怕冷。

But on the sofa, I am kept up by the noise out in the hall.

但是睡在沙發上,我總是被大堂的噪音吵醒。

The dorms can sometimes get pretty noisy.

臥室有時候會變得非常吵。

So what can be done about it?

所以關于這一點該怎么辦?

Employee: Well, OK. There's a couple of things we can do.

雇員:好的,有一些事情我們可以做。

I can have a custodian take a look at it and see if he can do something.

我可以讓管理人去看看有什么他可以做的。

Student: Actually, I asked the custodian yesterday to take a look.

學生:我昨天其實已經讓管理人看過了。

But he said he couldn't find anything wrong.

但是他說他不知道哪兒出了問題。

He said that some of the other rooms have lost heat also and that if we'd come here you guys would fix it.

他說其他房間的暖氣也沒有了,如果我們找到這里,你們就可以修好它。

Employee: Oh, he did?

雇員:他是這么說的嗎?

That's weird, because I would have...well, the custodians themselves are usually supposed to report any problems right away.

這很奇怪,因為我本想……好吧,管理人通常應該立刻報告任何問題。

OK. In that case, then what you need to do is...here, fill out this form.

好的,在這種情況下,你要做的就是在這里填好這張表。

Student: I have to fill out a form?

學生:我必須要填表嗎?

Employee: Yeah, but at least that'll put your heater problem in a work order for the maintenance crew and they'll get to you as soon as possible.

雇員:是的,但是至少將你的暖氣問題寫在維修工作單上報告給維修隊,他們會盡快聯系你。

Just so you know, because it's not winter yet and it's not as cold as it could be, it may take a few days for a maintenance crew to get to you.

你要知道,因為還不是冬天,而且外面也沒那么冷,所以維修隊會在幾天后聯系你。

Student: A few days?

學生:幾天?

I can't even sleep in my own room!

我甚至不能在我的房間里睡覺!

Can't we just get an electric heater?

我們不能用電暖器嗎?

Employee: I am sorry.

雇員:對不起。

But students just aren't allowed.

但是不允許學生這么做。

OK. I can see that this is a problem, and not just with your room.

好的,我明白這是一個問題,而且不止是你一個人的房間。

So if you can get the form back to me this afternoon, I'll try to get a maintenance crew to look at your problem by tomorrow.

所以,如果你能在今天下午把表格交給我,我會試著讓維修隊明天去看看你的問題。

How's that?

怎么樣?

Student: Oh, that would be great.

學生:這太棒了。

Seriously. I have to take off now.

說真的,我現在得走了。

But when I fill this form out, I give it to you, right?

但是當我一填完這張表就給你,對嗎?

Employee: Right. And if I am not here, just put it in my box and I'll get it.

雇員:對。如果我不在這兒,就把它放在盒子里,我會看到的。

Why does the woman go to see the man?

這位女士為什么去見這位男士?

How has the woman been dealing with her problem?

一直以來,這位女士是怎樣解決她的問題的?

What does the man imply about the custodian?

對于管理員,男士所說的話是什么意思?

Why does the man mention winter?

為什么男士提到了冬天?

What will the man do to help the woman?

男士會怎樣幫助這位女士?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
maintenance ['meintinəns]

想一想再看

n. 維護,保持,維修,生活費用
n. 供給,

聯想記憶
custodian [kʌs'təudiən]

想一想再看

n. 管理人,保管人,監護人

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
imply [im'plai]

想一想再看

vt. 暗示,意指,含有 ... 的意義

聯想記憶
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 經營方法,行為態度
(復數)dealin

 
employee [.emplɔi'i:]

想一想再看

n. 雇員

聯想記憶
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全體船員,全體乘務員,(一組)工作人員

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 风月电视剧免费观看剧情 | 监狱女狱警的电影叫啥来着| 六一儿童节幕后换演出服| 安达佑实| 斓曦个人简介| 浪漫体质| 雪中悍刀行第一季电视剧免费观看 | 安多卫视直播在线观看| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| lanarhoades黑人系列| 变形记开头结尾优美段落| 放学我当家| 免费微信账号密码| 红色一号电影| 王宝强盲井| 韩国电影色即是空| 我的1919| 老阿姨电视剧在线观看| 高允贞| tvb直播| 那些女人演员表全部名单| 抖音客户端| 谢金燕个人资料简介| 违规吃喝研讨发言材料| 张开泰演过的电视剧| 日韩成人av电影77777| 恋爱不可抗力电视剧在线观看| 《爱你》演员表| 内蒙古电视台节目表| 迷宫1意大利劳尔| 胡蕾| 男女电视剧| 吴婷个人资料及照片| 少女集中营阅读| 尹雪喜最惊艳的十部电视剧| 南口1937| 初号机壁纸| 吉泽明步电影| 被抛弃的青春1982| 章子怡 罗曼蒂克消亡史| 孤独感拉满的头像|