Questions 5. W: You've been sitting at the computer for hours. Let's take a coffee break, shall we?
問題5. 女:你已經在電腦前面坐了好幾個小時了。來喝杯咖啡休息一下吧,怎么樣?
M: I wish I could. You know, I'm up to my neck in work. I've got to finish this report. I don't want to miss the deadline.
男:我也希望可以休息。你知道,我工作實在忙得不可開交。我得完成這份報告。我不想錯過截止期限。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男子什么意思?
Questions 6. M: What do you think of this gallery space? They offer to let me exhibit some of my paintings here.
問題6. 男:你認為這個畫廊怎么樣?他們允許我在這里展覽我的畫作。
W: Are you kidding? Any art student I know would die to have an exhibition here.
女:你開玩笑呢吧?我認識的所有藝術系學生都非常渴望在在這里展出畫作。
Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
問題:我們能從對話中推斷出什么信息?
Questions 7. W: Gary, my assistant is in hospital now. Is there anyone in your department who could give a hand for a few days?
問題7. 女:加里,我的助手住院了。你們部門有人能給我幫幾天忙嗎?
M: I think so. I'll ask around and get back to you.
男:我想可以。我去問問,然后告訴你。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們能從對話中得到什么信息?
Questions 8. W: Did you read the article in the paper about the mayor's speech at the economic forum?
問題8. 女:你看到報紙里那篇有關市長在經濟論壇上演講的報道了嗎?
M: Sure I did, but I think they twisted the meaning of what he said. It's not the first time for them to do so.
男:我當然看到了,不過我想他們曲解了市長的意思。他們不是第一次這么做了。
Q: What does the man say about the paper's article?
問題:男子怎么看待報紙里的那篇文章?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載