Question 1. W: I'm so frustrated with this new computer program. I just can't figure it out.
問題1. 女:這個新的電腦程序讓我感到很沮喪。我就是弄不明白。
M: I know what you mean. It can be overwhelming, especially since the technology is always changing. By the time you learn one program, it's outdated.
男:我明白你的意思。的確會令人不知所措,尤其是現在技術一直在變化。你剛學會一個程序,它就過時了。
Q: What do we learn about the woman from the conversation?
問題:我們從對話中了解到女子的什么情況?
Question 2. W: Don't you wish you were going away for the holiday?
問題2. 女:你假期不想外出度假嗎?
M: No, I'm happy to stay at home. It's pretty irritating having to fight all that holiday traffic just to get out of town for a couple of days.
男:不想,我很樂意呆在家里。只為了出城度幾天假,就陷入假期交通戰,太煩人了。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男子是什么意思?
Question 3. W: We're new in East Asia, so we have to be careful in choosing the location for our regional office.
問題3. 女:我們剛進入東亞,所以我們在選擇區域辦公室的地點時要小心謹慎。
M: Well, Tokyo and Singapore are both attractive, but the living expenses there are incredibly high.
男:嗯,東京和新加坡都很有吸引力,不過這兩個城市的生活費用太高了。
Q: What are the speakers discussing?
問題:說話者在討論什么?
Question 4. W: Excuse me, did anybody see my cell phone after the last show? It may have slipped out of my pocket during the performance.
問題4. 女:打擾一下,最后一場演出之后有人看到我的手機嗎?我的手機可能在演出期間從我口袋里掉出去了。
M: In fact, we found several. Please go check at the ticket counter.
男:實際上我們有看到幾部手機。請到售票處那里去看看。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們從對話中能得知什么情況?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載