Conversation Two
對話二
W: Morning. Can I help you?
女:早上好,有什么需要幫助的嗎?
M: Well, I'm not really sure. I'm just looking.
男:恩,我不確定,我就是先看看。
W: I see. Well, there's plenty to look at again this year. I'm sure you'd have to walk miles to see each stand.
女:我知道了。恩,這里有許多可以看的,我認為你要走很遠才能看完。
M: That's true.
男:是這樣的。
W: Mr, would you like a coffee? Come and sit down for a minute, no obligation.
女:先生,想來杯咖啡嗎?來坐一坐,免費的。
M: Well, that's very kind of you, but...
男:額,很感謝你,但是。。。
W: Now, please. Is this the first year you've been to the fair, Mr... ?
女:請進。這是您第一次來商品展覽會?
M: Yes, Johnson, James Johnson.
男:是的,約翰遜。詹姆斯·約翰遜。
W: My name's Susan Carter. Are you looking for anything in particular, or are you just interested in computers in general?
女:我的名字是蘇珊·卡特。你是想找一些特殊的,還是你只是對電腦感興趣?
M: Well, actually, I have some specific jobs in mind. I own a small company, and we've grown quite dramatically over the past 12 months, and we really need some technological help to enable us to keep on top of everything.
男:恩,事實上,我心中有一些特別的需求。我有一家小的公司,在去年我們已經取得了長足的發展,我們真的需要一些技術來幫助和支持我們保有此領先地位.
W: What's your line of business, Mr. Johnson?
女:您所屬的行業是什么,約翰遜先生?
M: We're a training consultancy.
男:我們從事培訓顧問行業。
W: I see. And what do you need "to keep on top"?
女:我知道了,那你需要什么來“保有領先地位”呢?
M: The first thing is correspondence. We have a lot of standard letters and forms. So I suppose we need some kind of word processor.
男:第一件事就是通信。我們有許多標準的信件和表格,因此我認為我們需要一種文字處理工具。
W: Right. Well, that's no problem. But it may be possible for you to get a system that does a lot of other things in addition to word processing. What might suit you is the MR5000. That's it over there! It's IBM compatible.
女:好的,沒問題。有一個除了文字處理還有其他功能的系統可能適合你。我認為MR5000可能適合你,就在那里!兼容IBM系統。
M: What about the price?
男:價格大約是多少?
W: Well, the MRS000 costs 1050. Software comes free with the hardware.
女:恩,MR5000價格大約是1050元。隨機贈送的軟件是免費的。
M: Well, I'll think about it. Thank you.
男:恩,我會考慮一下它的,謝謝你。
W: Here's my card. Please feel free to contact me.
女:這是我的名片。請隨時聯系我