對話一
M: Hi, Ann! Welcome back! How was your trip to the States?
男:嗨,安!歡迎回來!這趟美國之行怎么樣?
W: Very busy. I had a lot of meetings, so, of course, I didn't have much time to see New York.
女:太忙了。我開了很多會,所以當然了,我沒有時間參觀紐約。
M: What a pity! Actually, I have a trip there myself next week.
男:太遺憾了!事實上,我自己下周將會去那里旅行
W: Do you? Then take my advice, do the well-being in the air program. It really works.
女:真的嗎?那么接受我的建議吧,在飛行中一定要做健康訓練,真的會有效果的。
M: Oh, I read about that in a magazine. You say it works?
男:哦,我在雜志上讀到過。你說這會管用?
W: Yes, I did the program on the flight to the States, and when I arrived in New York, I didn't have any problem, no jet lag at all. On the way back, I didn't do it, and I felt terrible.
女:是的,在飛往紐約的途中,我做了這種訓練,下機后絲毫沒有感到不適,也沒有時差反應;在回家的途中,我沒有做這種訓練,結果感覺很難受。
M: You're joking!
男:你在開玩笑吧!
W: Not at all. It really made a lot of difference.
女:當然不是。真的有區別。
M: Er, so what did you do?
男:額,你做了那些呢?
W: Well, I didn't drink any alcohol or coffee, and I didn't eat any meat or rich food. I drank a lot of water, and fruit juice, and I ate the meals on the well-being menu. They're lighter. They have fish, vegetables, and noodles, for example. And I did some of the exercises in the program.
女:恩,我不喝酒和咖啡,不吃肉和油膩的食物,喝大量的水和果汁,吃健康食譜上的食物--這些食物口味清淡,有魚、蔬菜、面條等,還做了一些運動。
M: Exercises? On a plane?
男:運動?在飛機上面?
W: Yes. I didn't do many, of course. There isn't much space on a plane.
女;是的。當然沒有做很大量的。飛機上也沒有那么多空間。
M: How many passengers do the exercises?
男:有多少乘客做運動?
W: Not many.
女:沒有多少人。
M: Then how much champagne did they drink?
男:那么他們喝了多少香檳呢?
W: A lot! It was more popular than mineral water.
女:很多!很多人都喝香檳而不是礦泉水。
M: So, basically, it's a choice. Mineral water and exercises, or champagne and jet lag.
男:所以基本上,這就是做一個選擇。礦泉水和運動,還是香檳和時差。
W: That's right! It's a difficult choice.
女:是的。這是一個非常難的選擇。
Questions 9 to 12 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
問題9到12是基于剛剛所聽到的那段對話
Question 9. Why did the woman go to New York?
問題9 為什么這個女人去紐約?
Question 10. What does the woman say about the well-being in the air program?
問題10. 關于飛行中的健康訓練,這個女人都談論了什么?
Question 11. What did the woman do to follow the well-being menu?
問題11. 女人按照健康食譜都做了什么?
Question 12. What did the woman say about other passengers?
問題12. 關于其他乘客,女人說了什么?