Good morning, madam! Can I help you?
早上好,女士!有什么可以為您效勞的嗎?
Oh, I do hope so.
哦,我正需要呢。
I have to get to Manchester today and my own car has broken down.
我今天得趕到曼徹斯特,但我的車卻壞了。
Do you by any chance have a car available?
你這兒是否恰好有出租的汽車呢?
For how many days, madam?
租幾天,女士?
Three, just until the weekend.
三天,只租到周末為止。
And what sort of car did you have in mind?
您想要什么樣的車呢?
Well, that depends a bit on the price.
嗯,多少得取決于價格吧。
But I normally drive a Chevrolet.
不過我通常開的是雪佛蘭。
Do you have anything like that?
你有那樣的車嗎?
Yes, certainly.
恩,當然。
That's group C, which includes Chevrolet and Sea-arrows.
那兒是C組車,包括雪佛蘭和海洋之箭。
How much are they?
它們要多少錢?
Well, for three days, you would have to have it under the unlimited mileage conditions,
嗯,三天的話,您可以在無限里程的前提下使用,
which will work out cheaper for Manchester anyway.
無論如何,到曼徹斯特會便宜些。
Let's see, Group C, three to five days hire with unlimited mileage is 53 pounds per day.
我們來看看,C組車,三到五天不限里程,費用是每天53英鎊。
I see.
我明白了。
Does that include everything?
包含一切費用了嗎?
It includes third party insurance,
包括第三方保險,
but does not include value-added tax, petrol or CDW.
但不包括增值稅、汽油和車損險。
What's that?
那是什么?
CDW? Oh, that's to cover you in case you damage the hired car.
車損險嗎?哦,假使你損壞了租用的車輛,車損險會支付相關費用。
Third party insurance only covers you for damage to another vehicle.
第三方保險只包括你賠償對別車造成損傷的費用。
For Group C cars, it's 6 pounds per day.
對于C組車的車輛,車損險為每天6英鎊。
OK. I think I'll have the Chevrolet.
好的。我想我就要雪佛蘭了。
Right. Could I have your driving license, please?
好的。請出示一下駕駛證好嗎?
Certainly. Here we are.
當然,給。
So, it's Ms. J.B. Couty.
那么,你是J.B.科蒂女士。
Yes. That's right.
恩,沒錯。
And the number is 509024bc9cs, expiring the 1st of July, 2015.
駕駛證號碼是509024bc9cs,2015年7月1日到期。
And do you want to take it immediately?
您想立刻取車嗎?
Yes, I do, Please.
恩,是的。請吧。
Lovely.
好的。
Well, you could just initial that box there for the CDW,
嗯,您可以在那個方框內簽上您姓名的首字母以確認車損險,
and that box there to confirm you have no driving convictions, thank you.
那個方框內簽名確認您沒有駕車違規記錄。謝謝。
And then sign there.
然后在那里簽字。
Great! That's it!
非常好!這樣就好了。