Question 5. W: I can't find the arrival time of the New York to Boston Express on this schedule.
問題5 女:我在時刻表上找不到從紐約到波士頓的快車的到達時間
M: Look for New York in the left-hand column and follow it across
男:你在左邊一欄里找到紐約,然后沿著它橫向尋找,
until you find the hour listed in the Boston column.
直到找到波士頓一欄里的到達時間
Q: What are the speakers most probably doing?
問題:對話的兩個人最有可能在做什么?
Question 6. W: You look different today, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
問題6 女:今天看起來不一樣了,但是我無法明確說出是什么
M: Oh, yesterday I finally got around to that new barbershop in the mall and enjoyed their services.
男:哦,昨天終于去了那家在商場里的新理發店,享受了理發店的服務
Q: What can be inferred about the man?
問題:我們可以獲知關于男人的什么信息?
Question 7. W: What do you think of Picassos painting exhibited in the city museum?
問題7 女:你感覺城市博物館展出的畢加索的畫怎么樣
M: Personally I can't quite see the meaning in his modern works.
男:就我個人而言,我看不出畢加索的現代派畫作表達的意義
Most of them remind me of the stuff my nephew brings home from the kindergarten.
這些畫讓我想起我侄子從幼兒園拿回來的那些畫
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男人的意思是什么?
Question 8. W: Rod said he wanted to get involved in student government this year.
問題8 女:Rod說想要參加今年的學生會
M: But he hasn't gone to a single meeting, has he?
男:但是從來沒有出席過會議,不是嗎?
Q: What does the man imply about Rod?
問題:這個男人暗示關于Rod的什么信息?