Question 5. M: How much longer should I boil these vegetables?
問題5 男:我還要花多少時間煮這些蔬菜?
The recipe says about 10 minutes in total.
食譜上說總共需要煮大概十分鐘就可以了
W: They look pretty done to me.
女:依我看,顏色看起來已經很不錯了
I doubt you should cook them anymore.
我想不用再煮了
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:這個女人的意思是什么?
Question 6. W: Tom, are you going to your parents house tonight?
問題6 女:Tom,你今晚回你父母那里嗎?
M: Yes. I promised to help them figure out their tax returns.
男:是的。我答應要幫他們弄清楚他們的納稅申報表
The tax code is really confusing to them.
對他們來說免稅代碼真的很難弄明白。
Q: What is the man going to do for his parents?
問題:這個男人將會為父母做什么?
Question 7. W: I was surprised when I heard youd finished your research project a whole month early.
問題7 女:當我聽到你已經提前一個月完成了你的研究項目時,我真的很驚訝。
M: How I managed to do it is still a mystery to me.
男:我自己也不清楚我是怎么做到的
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:這個男人的意思是什么?
Question 8. W: I was hoping we could be in the same developmental psychology class.
問題8 女:我真希望我們能在同一個班級上發展心理學。
M: Me, too. But by the time I went for registration, the course was closed.
男:我也是。但是我去報名的時候,這個課程已經關閉了。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:這個男人的意思是什么?