Alright, we are back with Florida Georgia Line of Tyler and Brian So, the last time we saw you.You were at the CMA, we were on the red carpet actually.
好的 歡迎回來 這是Florida Georgia Line的泰勒和布萊恩 上次我們見到你們的時候 當時你們是在全美鄉村音樂獎會上 應該說是在紅毯上
Jeannie and Andy were, um You were, you were so nice to stop and talk to them.
吉妮和安迪 你們人真好 還停下來和他們說話
There always the Probably the funnest on the red carpet I remember. - yeah
總是有 我記得這大概是紅毯上最好玩的事了 -是吧
Outfits and everything going on with.it's a good time. - We try, we try.
服裝還有一些其它的 很開心的 -我們也盡力了
And I always try to get a good pair of underwear.
我總是想買條好點的內褲
And you, did you get the underwear?Now you got some the...
那你 你買到了嗎 現在你有
I got several, I got several. I was excited about it.
買了幾條 買了一些的 我可興奮了
Oh, good, oh good.But didn't you win?I think you won a gift card to the Olive Garden.
喔 不錯 不錯 不過你們不是獲勝了嗎 你們好像得了張橄欖園的禮品卡
You know what, I, um,I actually saved that gift card, Ellen, um...
你知道嗎 我 呃 我其實還留著它呢 艾倫
You have not, you haven't used it yet?It's just. Oh. No, not yet.
你還沒 你還沒用呢 就是 沒有 還沒
We are waiting for the nice L.A. Olive Garden.
我們準備在洛杉磯漂亮的橄欖園用呢
Alright, good. And you only got one?
很好 不錯 你只有一張嗎
He might have one. But I don't know where he put it.
他可能有一張 但我不知道他放哪兒
I think I lost mine already.Oh, I thought maybe that happens.
我的好像已經丟了 噢 我想到會這樣
So we give you - Yes.Each of you a Olive Garden gift card
所以這個給你們 -太好了 一人一張橄欖園禮品卡