Here she is now, Ellen Degeneres.Thank you very much. I appreciate.Thanks a lot.That's good.Thank you very much. Wow.Bye.All right. Have a seat everybody. Thank you.
有請艾倫·德杰尼勒斯 謝謝 非常感謝 太好了 謝謝 拜 好了 大家都坐下吧 謝謝
That was exactly the right amount of waving that I wanted today.
要的就是這種歡呼

That was... and right back at you.I send them all back to you.And thank you for being here.
歡呼聲也送給你們 送給大家 感謝大家來現場看我的節目
It is ah.. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day It is a good reminder for everyone to be nice to one another.
今天是馬丁·路德·金紀念日 在這要提醒大家善待他人
Here is a question for you.Who here likes learning?Who likes watching TV?
有個問題要問大家 在座的有人喜歡學習嗎 有誰喜歡看電視呢
Good for you. Listen to this.There's a new way to combine learning with watching television.
你們走運了 來聽聽這個 有一種新方法能夠把學習和看電視結合起來
Because...Let's be honest, doing anything without television is stupid.
因為 老實說 不邊看電視邊做事真是太蠢了
There is a professor in New Jersy.
新澤西州有位教授
And he is using old episodes of "Seinfeld"to teach medical students About psychiatric disorders.
他用經典電視劇"辛菲爾德"的老梗來教醫學生 學習精神疾病的知識
The class is called"what's the deal with psychiatric disorders?"
他這個班叫"如何治療精神疾病"
This is... It's a real thing.And it's actually ah... He is calling it "Psy-feld"
這是真事哦 其實 他把這個叫做"精菲爾德"
And as in psychiatry plus Seinfeld.I put that together.In under two days, I figured it out,
是精神病和辛菲爾德的結合 我把這兩個詞結合了 花了兩天終于研究出來了