Question 5. W: Did you turn off the lights and check the locks on all the doors?
問題5 女:你把所有燈都關了,檢查所有的門鎖沒鎖了嗎?
M: Yes, I told the Johnsons we'd be gone for two weeks.
男:是的,我告訴約翰森一家我們要出去兩個禮拜。
They promised to keep an eye on the house for us.
他們承諾會幫我們照看我們的房子的
Q: What are the two speakers going to do?
問題:對話的這兩個人要去做什么?
Question 6. M: Hurry up, Linda! I hear that there aren't many tickets left for the football match.
問題6 男:琳達,快一點!我聽說這場比賽剩下的球票已經不多了。
W: I am ready now. Let's go.
女:我收拾好了,走吧。
It is the early bird that catches the worm.
早起的鳥兒有蟲。
Q: Why did the man ask the woman to hurry up?
問題:為什么男人要讓女人快一點?
Question 7. W: Did you hear that the convenience store next to the gas station was held up last night?
問題7 女:你聽說了嗎?加油站隔壁的那家便利店昨晚被搶了。
M: Yes, I heard it on the radio this morning.
男:是的,今早我聽收音機知道的。
Q: What happened to the convenience store?
問題:便利店發生了什么?
Question 8. M: Congratulations! I just heard about your acceptance into a law school.
問題8 男:恭喜你!我剛剛聽說你被一所法律學校錄取了。
Do you think you would join your brother's firm after graduation?
你覺得畢業之后你會進入你哥哥的公司嗎?
W: Not likely. He is a tax lawyer, and I am going to major in criminal law.
女:不太可能。他是一個稅務律師,而我要主修的是刑法。
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:這個女人的意思是什么?