Question 1. M: What do you think of the government's new tax cut proposal?
問題1.男:你覺得政府的新減稅的提案怎么樣?
W: Though it may give some benefit to the poor, its key component is the elimination of tax on dividends.
女:雖然它可能使窮人收益,但它的關鍵部分是取消股息稅,
That means the rich will get richer.
這意味著富人會變得更富。
Q: What does the woman think of the government's tax cut proposal?
問題:這個女人覺得政府的新減稅的提案怎么樣
Question 2. M: Jenny, remember this: A job worth doing at all is worth doing well.
問題2.男:珍妮,記住這一點:一件值得一做的事情就要做好。
W: Oh, yes. I certainly won't forget it.
女:哦,是的,我肯定不會忘記這一點。
But don't expect me to stick to the job just because it pays a few more bucks.
但是別指望我會因為能得到幾個工錢就把自己綁在工作上。
A life of continued exploration is a life worth living.
一個有意義的人生應該是充滿挑戰的。
Q: What can be inferred about the woman from the conversation?
問題:這從這段對話中我們能獲知什么?
Question 3. M: I found that one of my schoolmates uses drugs.
問題3.男:我發現我的一個校友在使用藥物
How can I help him, Mom?
我應該怎樣幫助他呢,媽媽?
W: Stay away from him, Son.
女:孩子,離他遠一點。
Never think that you can talk him out of the habit if he is addicted.
永遠不要認為你能幫他從他已經養成的習慣中脫離出來。
But perhaps you can talk to your teacher about the matter.
但是你可以和你們的老師談談這件事。
Q: What's the woman's advice to her son?
問題:這個女人給兒子的建議是什么?
Question 4. W: I don't know how you can eat so much yet never put on any weight, Son.
問題4.女:我不知道你吃這么多卻為什么不長肉,我的兒子。
Your father's got the same luck.
你父親也是這么幸運。
I can't take a bite without calculating how many calories I'm taking.
我吃東西之前必須算清楚食物的卡路里才行。
M: But remember Aunt Louise, Mom?
男:但是媽媽你還記得露易絲阿姨么?
She ate a lot and never gained a pound.
她吃得也很多但體重從來沒增長過。
Q: Who is worried about gaining weight?
問題:是在一直擔心體重的增長?