Question 5.W: You've been sitting at the computer for hours.
問題5.女:你已經在電腦前坐了很長時間了。
Let's take a coffee break, shall we?
讓我們休息一下喝杯咖啡,好嗎?
M: I wish I could. You know, I'm up to my neck in work.
男:我也想啊。你知道,我在工作。
I've got to finish this report.
我必須完成這個報告。
I don't want to miss the deadline.
我不想錯過最后期限。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:這個男人的意思是什么?
Question 6.M:What do you think of this gallery space?
問題6.男:你覺得這個畫廊怎么樣?
They offer to let me exhibit some of my paintings here.
他們提議讓我在這里展示我的一些作品。
W: Are you kidding?
女:你沒在和我開玩笑?
Any art student I know would die to have an exhibition here.
我所知道的其他的學生都為了能參加這個展覽而做出巨大努力
Q:What can we infer from the conversation?
問題:從對話中我們可以了解到什么?
Question 7.W:Gary, my assistant is in hospital now.
問題7.女:Gary,我的助理現在在醫院呢。
Is there anyone in your department who could give a hand for a few days?
你們部門這幾天有沒有能幫個忙的?
M:I think so. I'll ask around and get back to you.
男:我想想,我會到處問問然后再回復你。
Q:What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:從對話中我們可以了解到什么?
Question 8.W:Did you read the article in the paper about the mayor's speech at the economic forum?
問題8.女:你有沒有讀過那篇關于經濟論壇上的演講的文章?
M:Sure I did, but I think they twisted the meaning of what he said.
男:我當然讀了,但是我認為他們曲解了他所說的。
It's not the first time for them to do so.
這不是他們第一次這么做了。
Q:What does the man say about the paper's article?
問題:這個男人對這篇文章的看法是什么?