Question15
問題15
W: Tony's mother has invited me to dinner. Do you think I should tell her in advance that I'm a vegetarian?
W: 托尼的母親邀請我去吃晚餐,你覺得我該事先告訴她我是素食主義者嗎?
M: Of course. I think she'd appreciate it. Imaging how you both feel if she fixed the turkey dinner or something.
M: 當然,我覺得她會感激你這么做。想想看如果她準備了火雞或其它的當晚餐,你倆是什么感覺。
Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?
男人建議女人做什么?
Question16
問題16
M: Just look at this newspaper, nothing but robbery, suicide and murder. Do you still believe people are basically good?
M: 看看這張報紙啊,全是搶劫、自殺、謀殺。你還認為人性本善嗎?
W: Of course. But many papers lack interest in reporting something positive like peace, love and generosity.
W: 當然。若報紙都報道積極的事情如和平、愛和慷慨,那么許多報紙就沒意思了。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
談話者在說什么?
Question17
問題17
M: I can't believe so many people want to sign up for the Korea Development Conference. We will have to limit the registration.
M: 我不敢相信那么多人想參加韓國發展會議。我們不得不限制注冊。
W: Yeah, otherwise we won't have room for the more.
W: 是的,否則我們沒有那么多地方。
Q: What are the speakers going to do?
談話者將要做什么?
Question18
問題18
W: Hi, I'm calling about the ad for the one bedroom apartment.
W: 你好,我打電話咨詢廣告上的一居室公寓。
M: Perfect timing! The person who was supposed to rent it just backed town to take a room on campus.
M: 正是時候!本來要租房子的人回到城里去租大學的房間了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們知道什么?