Question11
問題11
W: Did you hear that Anna needs to stay in bed for 4 weeks?
W: 你聽說安娜得臥床4周嗎?
M: Yeah. She injured her spine in a fall and a doctor told her to lie flat on her back for a month so it can mend.
M: 是的,她的脊椎摔傷了,醫生告訴她得平躺在床上休息一個月才能好。
Q: What can we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中知道什么?
Question12
問題12
M: A famous Russian ballet is coming to town next weekend. But I can't find a ticket anywhere.
M: 一個有名的俄國芭蕾下周末要進城了。但是我哪也買不到票。
W: Don't be upset. My sister just happened to have one and she can't go since she has got some sort of conflict in her schedule.
W: 別擔心,我姐姐正好有一張,她因為行程沖突不能去了。
Q: What does the woman mean?
女人是什么意思?
Question13
問題13
W: Hello, my bathroom drain is blocked and I'm giving a party tonight. Do you think you could come and fix it for me?
W: 你好,我浴室的下水道堵了,今晚我要開聚會。你能過來幫我修理嗎?
M: Sorry, ma'am. I'm pretty busy right now. But I can put you on my list.
M: 對不起,女士。我現在很忙,但是我會把你放入我的修理名單中。
Q: What does the man mean?
男人是什么意思?
Question14
問題14
W: We're taking up a collection to buy a gift for Jemma. She'll have been with the company 25 years next week.
W: 我們正在集資為耶馬買一份禮物。下周是她在公司的第25年。
M: Well, count me in. But I'm a bit short on cash now. When do you need it?
M: 算上我。但是我現在沒帶那么多錢。你什么時候要?
Q: What is the man going to do?
男人將要做什么?