Classic Statements
經典語句
1. I can't believe they brought back Beavis and Butt-Head. Yeah. Those guys are, like, too stupid to live.
1. 他們怎么又在重播《癟四和大頭蛋》?對啊,這兩人蠢得不可救藥。
2. I'm confused. Is Edward the gay vampire or the gay werewolf?
2. 我有些糊涂了,愛德華是同性戀吸血鬼還是同性戀狼人?
3. Now, I know what you're thinking: sequels suck, but not that one.
3. 我知道你會想,續集肯定爛透了,可這個不同。
4. The listings often get the time wrong.
4. 這節目表的時間總搞錯。
5. I prefer talk shows to have a bit of humor in them.
5. 我比較喜歡脫口秀里帶有一點詼諧。
6. There are three episodes left in this series.
6. 這個系列故事還剩三集結束。
7. Why do they always make the best programs clash?
7. 為何他們總是將最好的節目擺在同一時段呢?
8. She has been becoming a couch potato since she bought a TV.
8. 自從她買了電視后,她就整天看電視了。
9. I often come home so late that I have to eat a TV dinner.
9. 因為我時常很晚才回家,不得不吃電視餐(一邊看電視一邊吃飯)。
10. Who is the host of that variety show?
10. 那綜藝節目的主持人是誰?