What are you doing out there?
你站那干什么
You're going to catch your death.
小心先病死了
That seems inevitable.
怎么都是一死
Oh, Daniel. Don't be morbid.
丹尼爾 別盡往壞處想
How about realistic?
那現實又怎樣
No jury in their right mind
陪審團的人只要精神正常
is gonna be sympathetic to me.
就不會同情我
You don't know that yet.
現在下定論為時過早
Look at my track record.
看看我劣跡斑斑的記錄吧
Last summer, I got wasted,
去年夏天 我爛醉如泥
crashed my car, and nearly paralyzed my girlfriend.
把車撞成一堆廢鐵 還害我女朋友幾近癱瘓
This summer, I shot my best friend.
今年夏天 我射殺了自己最好的朋友
In self-defense.
出于自衛
In cold blood.
出于冷血
I would've fired all three bullets if I had the chance.
要是再來一次 我會把三顆子彈都賞他
That's a thought the jury is never going to hear.
這話千萬不能在陪審團面前說
I hate to admit it,
不得不說
but I think that Brooks has made the smart move
布魯克斯讓艾米莉先作證
by putting Emily on the stand first.
這招很聰明
Really?
是嗎
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
我不敢茍同
Jack Porter's back.
杰克·波特回來了
Yeah. He's in her house right now,
沒錯 他倆現在正共處一室
making a fire and God knows what else.
圍著火爐取暖 誰知道有沒有干點別的