第39周 在動物園
熒屏情景:
星期二 搶救動物 片段選自《動物園看守》 Zookeeper 06:10--07:22
Doctor: Hang in there, girl.
醫生:堅持下去。
Griffin: Whoa. What happened?
格里芬:發生什么了?
Doctor: She's having trouble breathing.
醫生:她呼吸不暢。
Griffin: What's happening?
格里芬:怎么回事?
Doctor: She's stable and she's sedated. I'm gonna get a tract tube.
醫生:她的情況很穩定,但毫無生氣,我去找一個呼吸管。
Griffin: Oh, my God. Okay. What do we do, Kate?
格里芬:噢,天哪,好吧!凱特,我們怎么辦?
Kate: Dont't panic, Griffin.
凱特:別慌,格里芬。
Griffin: Not breathing.
格里芬:沒有呼吸。
Kate: Support her neck. On my count. One, two, and...
凱特:扶住她的脖子,聽我的口號,一,二……
Griffin: She's a big girl. She's a big girl.
格里芬:她好大啊,她好大啊。
Kate: Griffin, you okay?
凱特:格里芬,你還好嗎?
Griffin: Yeah.
格里芬:還好。
Kate: There's something blocking her airway. I need a laryngoscope.
凱特:有東西堵住了她的氣管,我需要一個喉鏡。
Griffin: I don't know what a laryngo...
格里芬:我不知道什么是喉鏡……
Kate: It's in the drawer.
凱特:就在抽屜里。
Griffin: Okay, I got Postits, cinnamon Tic Tacs...
格里芬:好的,我找到了便利貼,桂皮味的薄荷糖……
Kate: No, no, no. It's silver, curved and has a light on it.
凱特:不是,不是,不是,是銀的,彎的,上面有燈。
Griffin: Got it.
格里芬:找到了。
Kate: Come on. There's definitely something in her throat. Hold her jaw open. I'm putting my hand in. It's stuck.
凱特:快點,肯定有什么東西在她喉嚨里,抓著她下巴讓她嘴張著,我要把我的手放進去,卡住了。
Griffin: No, come on.
格里芬:不,加油!
Kate: Oh.
凱特:哦!
Griffin: Okay. I guess I'm up.
格里芬:好,還是我來吧!
Kate: I can't...
凱特:我不能……
Griffin: Come on.
格里芬:來吧!
Kate: Okay, I'll hold, hold her jaw, you can do it.
凱特:好的,我來抓著,抓住她的下巴,加油,你可以做到的。
Griffin: That's feeling I never wanna get used to.
格里芬:這是感覺我永遠也不想再嘗試了。
Kate: Hurry, hurry. You can do it, you can do ot.
凱特:快點,快點,你可以的,你可以的。
Griffin: I got it.
格里芬:我拿到了。
Kate: She's breathing.
凱特:她開始呼吸了。
Griffin: Good luck getting the deposit back on that one.
格里芬:運氣好抓住了罐子的底部。
Kate: You did it.
凱特:你成功了。
Griffin: No, we did it. We did it.
格里芬:不,是我們成功了,我們成功了。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新