第39周 在動物園
熒屏情景:
星期一 動物轉園 片段選自《馬達加斯加》 Madagascar 24:45--25:52
Alex: Oh my head! Where? What? I'm in the box! Oh no! No, no! Not the box! Oh no, they can't transfer me! Not me! I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Darkness creeping in. Can't breathe. I can't breathe! Walls closing in around me! So alone, so alone.
亞歷克斯:哦!我的頭!哪里?怎么了?我在箱子里!不,不,不是箱子,噢不!他們不能送我走,不是我。我不能呼吸了,我不能呼吸了。黑暗襲來,不能呼吸,我不能呼吸,墻向我縮進。好孤獨,好孤獨。
Marty: Alex! Alex!
馬蒂:亞歷克斯!亞歷克斯!
Alex: Are you there? Marty?
亞歷克斯:你在那嗎?馬蒂?
Marty: Yeah! Talk to me, body!
馬蒂:對,跟我說話。
Alex: Marty! You're here!
亞歷克斯:馬蒂,你在這。
Marty: What's going on? Are you okay?
馬蒂:發生什么事了?你還好嗎?
Alex: This doesn't look good, Marty.
亞歷克斯:不太好,馬蒂。
Gloria: Alex? Marty? Is that you?
格洛麗亞:亞歷克斯,馬蒂,是你們嗎?
Alex: Gloria! You're here too!
亞歷克斯:格洛麗亞,你也在!
Marty: I am loving the sound of your voice!
馬蒂:我愛死了你的聲音!
Gloria: What is going on?
格洛麗亞:發生什么事了?
Alex: We're rolling in crates.
亞歷克斯:我們在箱子里。
Gloria: Oh, no!
格洛麗亞:哦,不!
Melman: Oh, sleeping just knocks me out.
梅爾曼:哦,我睡得昏昏沉沉的。
Gloria: Melman!
格洛麗亞:梅爾曼!
Alex: Melman!
亞歷克斯:梅爾曼!
Marty: Is that Melman?
馬蒂:是梅爾曼嗎?
Gloria: Are you okay?
格洛麗亞:你沒事吧?
Melman: Yeah. I'm fine. I often doors off while I'm getting a hemorrhold.
梅爾曼:沒事,我做完磁共振后總是會這樣的。
Alex: Melman, you're not getting a hemorrhold.
亞歷克斯:梅爾曼,你沒有做磁共振檢查。
Melman: Cat scan?
梅爾曼:切片掃描?
Alex: No! No cat scan! It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer!
亞歷克斯:不是切片掃描。是轉園!動物園轉園!
Melman: Zoo transfer!? Oh, no. I can't be transferred; I have an appointment with Doctor Goldberg at 5.
梅爾曼:動物園轉園?哦,不。我不要轉園,我和戈德堡醫生5點有約!