第37周 看電影
熒屏情景:
星期三 睡著 片段選自《六人行》第8季第22集 Friends S08E22 12:08--13:30
Chandler: Good job, Joe! Well done! Top-notch!
錢德勒:演得好,喬伊!太棒了,一流的!
Joe: You like it? You really liked it?
喬伊:你喜歡?真的喜歡?
Chandler: Oh, yeah!
錢德勒:嗯,是的。
Joe: Well, which part exactly?
喬伊:你喜歡哪個部分?
Chandler: The whole thing! Here we go!
錢德勒:全部, 我們走吧!
Joe: No, no, no. Give me some specifics.
喬伊:不,不,不,說具體點。
Chandler: I loved the spectifics. The specifics were the best part.
錢德勒:我喜歡全部, 全部都很棒!
Joe: Hey, what about the scene with the kangaroo? Did you...Did you like that part?
喬伊:嘿,那袋鼠那一段呢?你喜歡嗎?
Chandler: I was surprised to see a kangaroo in a World WarⅠEpic.
錢德勒:在第一次世界大戰的電影里出現袋鼠,嚇了我一跳。
Joe: You fell asleep! There was no kangaroo! They didn't take any of my suggestions! I can't believe you fell asleep.
喬伊:你睡著了!片中沒有袋鼠,他們一點沒有采納我的意見。我不敢相信你睡著了。
Chandler: I can't believe it either. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe you fell asleep and dreamt the whole thing. And this conversation we're having right now is part of that dream. Wake up, Joe!
錢德勒:我也不敢相信。或許它沒發生,這一切都是你在做夢。我們現在的談話也是其中一部分,醒醒吧!喬伊!
Joe: Thanks for coming, Body. See you later.
喬伊:謝謝你來看,回頭見!
Chandler: Don't go. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Look, this guy fell asleep! He fell asleep too! Be mad at him!
錢德勒:別走,我很抱歉!看,這家伙睡著了,他也睡著了,你生他的氣啊!