第37周 看電影
熒屏情景:
星期二 露天電影 片段選自《情人節》 Valentine's Day 01:39:45--01:41:07
Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴爾:埃德加!
Audience: Hey, get out of the way!
觀眾:嘿!走開!
Movie sound: I'll always love you.
背景音:我會永遠愛你!
Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴爾:埃德加!
Audience: Excuse me! Down in front!
觀眾:勞駕讓一下,前面的坐下!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you? I know you're out here.
伊斯戴爾:埃德加,你在哪?我知道你在這。
Audience: Shh! Who the hell is Edgar?
觀眾:噓!到底誰是埃德加?
Estelle: He is my husband, and shut your mouth. Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴爾:是我丈夫,你閉嘴!埃德加,回答我。
Audience: Answer her, Edgar. Lady, I can't see through you.
觀眾:埃德加,回答她。女士,你擋著我啦!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you?
伊斯戴爾:埃德加,你在哪?
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴爾!
Estelle: Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴爾:埃德加,回答我。
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴爾!
Audience: That must be Edgar.
觀眾:他一定是埃德加。
Edgar: I'm here. I'm coming.
埃德加:我在這,我這就來。
Audience: Ah...
觀眾:啊!
Edgar: Sorry.
埃德加:抱歉!
Estelle: I see.
伊斯戴爾:我看見你了。
Audience: Hey, run lower!
觀眾:嘿,別擋著了!
Estelle: Listen to me, I know I let you down, and maybe you don't think I deserve forgiveness...but you're gonna give it to me anyway, because when you love someone, you love all of them. That's the job.
伊斯戴爾:聽我說,我知道我讓你失望了,也許你也認為我不值得被原諒,但是你終究還是會原諒我的,因為當你愛一個人時,你會愛這個人的一切,這才是對的。
Edgar: I know that now.
埃德加:現在我知道了。
Estelle: I'm sorry. And now, please, you gotta love everything about them. Not just the good things, but the bad things too. The things you find lovable, and the things that you don't find lovable.
伊斯戴爾:我很抱歉。現在,請你一定要愛這個人的一切,優點要愛,缺點也要愛,可愛的要愛,不可愛的也要愛。
Edgar: Shh, I understand. I'll never leave you.
埃德加:噓,我明白了。我永遠也不會離開你。