第35周 聚會
熒屏情景:
星期一 假面舞會 片段選自《灰姑娘的玻璃手機》 A Cinderella Story 35:36--36:50
Sam: Austin Ames? You're Nomad?
山姆:奧斯汀·艾姆斯?你才是流浪者?
Austin: Yeah, I guess my costume doesn't do...a very good job at hiding who I am.
奧斯汀:是啊,我猜我的服裝……沒有很好的隱藏我的身份。
Sam: No, I know exactly who you are. I'm sorry. This was a really big mistake. I've gotta go.
山姆:不,我很清楚你是誰。對不起,這是一個大錯誤。我要走了。
Austin: Wait. Wait. Wait. It's not a mistake.
奧斯汀:等等,等一下,等一下,這不是什么錯誤。
Sam: Don't you know who I am?
山姆:你知道我是誰嗎?
Austin: Of course I do. You're Princeton Girl. You're the girl I've been waiting to meet. I know exactly who you are. What's your name?
奧斯汀:我當然知道,你是普林斯頓女孩。你就是我在等的那個女孩,我知道你是誰。你叫什么名字?
Terrey: Your sweet libations, my lady.
特里:你的酒,女士。
Austin: Mr. Anderson.
奧斯汀:安德森先生。
Terrey: Austin Ames with my lady. A devastating blow.
特里:奧斯汀·艾姆斯和我的女士在一起,一個毀滅性的打擊,一個值得尊敬的對手。
Sam: What about your girlfriend?
山姆:你的女朋友呢?
Austin: It's over.
奧斯汀:已經(jīng)結束了。