第35周 聚會
熒屏情景:
星期三 送禮會 片段選自《伴娘》 Bridesmaids 01:27:30--01:28:50
Lillian: Annie. Hey.
麗蓮:安妮,嘿!
Annie: Hi.
安妮:嗨。
Lillian: How are you doing? You're here.
麗蓮:你好嗎?你來了。
Annie: Yeah, I'm here. I was invited. Sorry.
安妮:對,我來了。我有被邀請,抱歉。
Lillian: Of course you were invited. I just meant you have arrived.
麗蓮:你當然有被邀請,我是說你剛來到這里。
Annie: No, I was just...joking.
安妮:不,我說笑的。
Lillian: Okay. Can you believe this? Isn't it amazing?
麗蓮:好吧。你能相信嗎?很棒吧?
Annie: Yep. Yeah. It's nice.
安妮:對,很漂亮。好美喔!
Lillian: Yeah. Pretty.
麗蓮:很美吧?
Annie: Are we okay?
安妮:我們沒事吧?
Lillian: Yes, I'm sorry I haven't called.
麗蓮:對,抱歉我沒給你打電話。
Annie: I just didn't want to bug you, but...
安妮:我不想打擾你,但是……
Lillian: Forgive me. It...just got crazy. There has been lots of organizing, and...
麗蓮:原諒我,婚禮很忙,有很多事要安排……
Annie: I have so much to tell you.
安妮:我有好多事要告訴你。
Lillian: I have to say hi to my aunt or she will get mad at my mom.
麗蓮:我要去跟阿姨打招呼,不然她會對我媽生氣的。
Annie: no, you gotta go do your party rounds. Yeah.
安妮:嗯,你要去招呼賓客呀。
Lillian: I'll see you in a minute.
麗蓮:待會再聊。
Annie: Yeah. Okay.
安妮:好。
Lillian: Oh! Rita, you got all our towels.
麗蓮:哦,麗塔,你送我這么多毛巾。
Rita: Yes, I did. Because I love you, kitten. All right, let's see what's next. Another one, another one, another one.
麗塔:對,因為我愛你,小貓咪。好,拆下個禮物,快拆下一個。
Lillian: I know who this is from. I can tell by the wrapping.
麗蓮:我知道這是誰送的,包裝就看得出來。
Rita: Is that you?
麗塔:是你嗎?
Lillian: Annie, you made this. Look.
麗蓮:安妮,你親手做的!你們看。
Ladies: Oh, man.
女士們:哦,老天!
Lillian: Oh, my gosh. It's us, Annie.
麗蓮:哦,是我們,安妮。
Rita: Oh, my God. Let me see.
麗塔:哦,天哪,讓我看。
Lillian: Oh, my God. This is all my favorite stuff from all the stores I love in Milwaukee.
麗蓮:哦,老天!這是密爾瓦基店里我最愛的東西。