第34周 在酒吧
熒屏情景:
星期四 偶遇同事 片段選自《好漢兩個半》第9季第13集 Two and a Half Men S09E13 10:49--11:57
Robin: Hello, Alan.
羅賓:你好啊,艾倫。
Alan: Oh, hi.
艾倫:哦,嗨。
Bridget: Hi, Alan.
布里奇特:嗨,艾倫。
Alan: Oh, Bridget. Hi.
艾倫:哦,布里奇特,嗨!
Robin: Isn't this a happy coincidence, the three of us running into each other?
羅賓:真巧啊,我們三人就這么碰上了?
Alan: Listen, ladies, with all due respect, I've been instructed not to discuss any company business outside of the boardroom.
艾倫:好了,各位女士,董事會之外我絕不討論公司事務。
Bridget: What makes you think we want to talk about business?
布里奇特:誰說要跟你討論公司事務了?
Alan: Come on. I may have been born yesterday, but I was up late last night.
艾倫:得了,就算我昨天才出生,我昨晚就已經長大了。
Robin: What does that even mean?
羅賓:這話究竟啥意思?
Alan: It means... I don't know. I heard it in a movie.
艾倫:意思是,我也不知道,電影里看來的。
Waiter: May I help you, ladies?
服務員:女士們,想喝點什么?
Bridget: I'll have a Pierre Benoit cognac.
布里奇特:皮埃爾·伯努瓦白蘭地。
Robin: Oh, make that two.
羅賓:哦,兩杯。
Alan: Separate checks.
艾倫:分開結賬的啊。
Robin: Alan, isn't there any way we can work together on this board vote?
羅賓:艾倫,我們能不能在投票這事上統一戰線?
Alan: I'm sorry, but I'm royal to your son.
艾倫:對不起,我不能背叛你兒子。
Robin: Well, am I. I'm trying to protect him from himself. And I would think an intelligent, successful, good-looking man like you would see that.
羅賓:我也是,我只是在防止他做傻事而已,所以我覺得作為一名智慧成功的帥哥應該能明白這點。
Alan: Well, that's very flattering, but I'm afraid you've overplayed your hand. No one would call me successful.
艾倫:您過獎了,但說得太離譜了,沒人會覺得我成功的。
Bridget: Forget it, Robin. I knew he wouldn't go for it.
布里奇特:算了,羅賓,我知道他不會答應的。