第34周 在酒吧
熒屏情景:
星期一 點酒 片段選自《好漢兩個半》第9季第1集 Two and a Half Men S09E01 14:07--15:00
Alan: Uh, I will have an appletini. Uh, and, um...?
艾倫:哦,我要一杯蘋果馬提尼,還有……
Waldon: Oh, uh, ginger ale, please.
沃爾頓:哦,我要姜汁汽水,謝謝!
Alan: Really? Fresh off a suicide attempt, and you're ordering a ginger ale?
艾倫:不是吧?剛剛才自殺未遂,你現在只點姜汁汽水?
Waldon: Yeah. I don't like the taste of alcohol.
沃爾頓:是啊,我不喜歡酒的味道。
Alan: Nobody likes the taste of alcohol. We like the effects of alcohol. How it makes you feel tall, good-looking and smart.
艾倫:誰喜歡酒的味道啊,我們喜歡的是酒的功效,讓人覺得自己又高又帥又聰明。
Waldon: I am tall, good-looking and smart.
沃爾頓:我本來就又高又帥又聰明。
Alan: Give him an appletini. So, just out of curiosity, how does someone get to be worth so much money?
艾倫:給他上蘋果馬提尼。對了,好奇問一句,一個人怎么才能賺到那么多錢?
Waldon: Oh, it's pretty simple, really. You ever hear of Blungogo.com?
沃爾頓:哦,很簡單的,你聽說過布蘭購購網站沒有?
Alan: No.
艾倫:沒有。
Waldon: And you never will, because Microsoft bought it from me for $1.3 billion, and then they bundled it with their IPod killer, the Zune.
沃爾頓:你永遠也不會聽說,因為微軟花了13億美元從我手上買走了,捆綁在Zune音樂播放器里面,他們的蘋果公司音樂播放器的殺手產品。