第28周 在公園
熒屏情景:
星期四 拍照 片段選自《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 Modern Family S01E24 16:55--17:31
Clair: We don't have a lot of time.
克萊爾:沒什么時間了。
Photographer: All right, everybody, if I can have the little ones out front-
攝影師:好的,大家看這里,向前——
Clair: You know what, sir? If you don't mind... I've got this. Come on, people. Let's get out here. Haley, Alex, I need you to unwrap your brother, all right? I need the Dunphys over on this side. Dad, you're in the middle. Mitchell, Cam, Lily on this end. Okay.
克萊爾:先生,不介意的話聽我指揮,來吧,各位。快點過來。哈利,亞歷克斯快把弟弟抱出來。鄧菲一家的站這里。爸,你站中間。米切爾,卡姆,莉莉站那邊,好的。
Phil: Listen.
菲爾:聽著。
Clair: Uh-huh?
克萊爾:怎么了?
Phil: I know I screwed up. But if ever you're in my arms again...
菲爾:我知道我混蛋,你要重新回到我的懷抱……
Clair: Phil, not now.
克萊爾:菲爾,現在別說。
Phil: Yes, now! I don't want to look at this picture when I'm 80 years old and you're long dead and know that you were angry at me when we took it!
菲爾:就現在。我不想等80歲的時候看著這張照片,看著照片里對我生氣的你,想著現實中早已去世的你。
Clair: Phil, we'll talk aobut what you did later.
克萊爾:菲爾,你干了什么我們等會兒再說。
Photographer: Okay, everybody. Eyes over here.
攝影師:好了各位,看這邊。
Phil: I don't do anything. She kissed me.
菲爾:我什么都沒干,是她親我的。