第28周 在公園
熒屏情景:
星期三 野餐 片段選自《單親插班生》 About A Boy 19:55--20:41
Mom: I expect people do that all the time.
媽媽:沒想到你是第一個唱的。
Man: No, I think you two are the first.
男人:你們才是呢!
Mom: Sorry. I don't understand. How does that make you money? Do carol singers have to pay you 10 percent?
媽媽:對不起,我不明白。但是那個怎么賺錢呢?所有唱這首歌的歌手都要付一成嗎?
Man: They should, but you can't always catch the little bastards. So, how often do you look after him? Marcus.
男人:是的,所以我才有經濟來源啊!你和麥克斯多久見一次面?
Mom: Every once in a while. His mum's a little off-color sometimes.
媽媽:偶爾吧!他媽媽有點心情不順。
Marcus: You call it off-color, I call it nuts.
麥克斯:心情不順,依我看是瘋掉了。
Mom: She's not nuts, Marcus. She just needs a weekend taking it easy. We'll have a nice picnic, and when you get home, she'll be all rested up, and ready to go.
媽媽:麥克斯,別這么說你媽,別這么刻薄。她只是需要一個周末放松放松,我們現在來一個快樂的野餐。讓我們好好享受一下吧。當你回家的時候,她就休息好了,一切就緒了。
Man: My God! What the hell is that?
男人:天呀,這到底是什么?
Marcus: My mum's homemade bread.
麥克斯:我媽做的面包。
Man: It looks pretty good.
男人:看樣子蠻不錯的。
Marcus: No, it isn't. It's healthy.
麥克斯:才不呢!是健康食品。