Woz?Hi. Hi.Woz!Hi! Yeah, I'm in the living room.
沃茲?嗨 嗨。沃茲!嗨! 是的 我在客廳里
Hey. Good news.Huh? Let me guess, your bosses liked the video game.
嘿 好消息。呃? 我猜你老板喜歡那個游戲
They loved it! Ooh.$350. Whew! That's not bad.Not bad? It's great.
他們確實喜歡! 哦。350美元! 唉喲 不錯的買賣哦,不只是不錯 簡直是超屌。
What are you working on?
你在忙什么呢?
I'm writing jokes for my dial-a-joke machine.
我在給"對話式笑話機器"寫笑話
I've got some really good funny Polish jokes,which work because I'm Polish.
我寫出了不少絕對好笑的波蘭笑話,因為我是波蘭人
Hang out and tell me what you think of this one.
出去走走 聽聽這段 你覺得怎么樣?
Ready? Ready?
準備好了嗎?
What is long, and hard, that a Polish bride gets on her wedding night?
新婚之夜 波蘭新娘會得到什么"長而硬"的東東?
A new last name.That's hilarious.
一個新的姓氏(從夫姓),蠻好笑的。
Pretty good, isn't it?
不錯吧 對不對?
What do you call a beautiful Polish girl? Lucky.What's that?Hmm?Oh.That. Now that is gonna be cool.
如果你遇見一個漂亮的波蘭女孩,你會叫她什么? 幸運妹。那是什么?呣?哦,這個可厲害了
It's a computer terminal board I'm working on.Hooks up to the TV for the display.
這是個我正在研發的"個人電腦終端主板",可以直接連上電視。
What is it like, a kit? What do you mean?
看起來像什么 一個盒子? 你什么意思啊?
Well, well...The code is still buggy,but in theory it'll display whatever you're working on.
呃 呃...代碼還有些毛病,理論上 這能在熒幕上即時顯示你的操作
Like...Show me.Show you. Okay.Wow.
例如...弄來看看,給你展示一下 行,哦!