Are you leaving?Yeah. I have to go.
你要走啊?是啊 我得走了
You want a hit?Yes.Yes, I do.
來點嗎?好的。好的 來一點
Can I take a couple?Sure. For my friends.
我能多拿點嗎?當然 給我朋友
Well, my friend, and my girlfriend.
呃 我朋友...還有我女朋友
It's so beautiful.Like a window to the world.
好美。好像一扇通往整個世界的窗戶
What do you think it's like in space?
你覺得太空是什么樣子?
It's...beyond understanding.Yeah.
一定...美到無以言表。是的
Who has a baby,and then just throws it away like it's nothing?...
誰會做那種事 生了一個孩子,之后 就那樣無情地拋棄掉?
You talking about your birth parents?
你又在想你親生父母的事?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 別說了 別說了
That's bad. Yeah. That's making me really sad. I...
好傷感 真的 太令我傷感了 我...
Sorry that my life is ruining your high.It's okay.
不好意思 我的過去讓你High不起來了。沒關系
I miss you when you're not around.
當你不在的時候 我會想你的
I love you, Steve.I love you.
我愛你 史蒂夫。我愛你
Space. The endless black deep.What was it that that guru used to tell us?
宇宙啊 無邊無垠的黑暗王國。到底過去的哲人告訴了我們什么?
There is no time to waste.Do you hear that?What?There he goes again.
別蹉跎歲月。你聽見了嗎?什么?他又去了遠方