What about your classes?
你的課程上得怎么樣?
I'm not a student anymore, Jack.
我不再是學生了 杰克
Well, you're here, and you're learning.
呃 你在這里(旁聽) 學習
Sure sounds like a student to me.
于我而言 你跟學生沒什么分別
If you want me gone...
如果你想趕我走...
Why would I want you gone, Steven?
我為什么要趕你走啊 史蒂夫?
I'm glad that you're here.
我很高興你愿意待在這里
Whether you're paying or not.
付不付學費都沒關系
Now, you're always carrying this notebook around.
現在 你經常拿個本子閑晃
You obviously fancy yourself as an artist.
貌似你自詡是個藝術家吧
Why don't you sit in on some design classes?
為什么不去上個設計類的課程呢?
No. Well, I like the idea of art, the beauty.
不 呃 我喜歡藝術之美
But only in the right context.
但是僅限于言之有物的那種藝術
Just not as a career. I don't have the necessary talents.
但是我并不想以此為職業生涯 我沒有那種天分
But aren't you interested in electronics? What about engineering?
但你不是對電子設備感興趣嗎? 工程類課程如何?
There's a growing market for qualified technicians. What about that?
合格的工程師的就業前景看漲 你看這主意怎么樣?
I don't want to spend my parents' money to get a degree and become something as forgettable as an electrician.
我不想花我父母的錢去讀取一個學位了事 而且不想成為...這么容易被人淡忘的電氣工程師
Excuse me, what,a degree is a waste of time now? So...
等會兒 什么 讀取一個學位是虛度光陰? 因此...
For some.For others it offers validation. Job security.
對某些人而言是的,對另外一些人而言 它是很有效的證明 工作保證。
Steve... I'll see you around.Steven.To be continued.
史蒂夫... 拜拜 史蒂文。那下次再聊
What are you working on?
你在干什么?
Nothing, really. It's homework for calligraphy class.
沒什么 書法課的家庭作業而已
It's beautiful.Yeah, the teacher's this monk, or something.
很漂亮啊,是的 這門課的老師是一位僧侶。
A monk?Yeah. Robert Palladino.
僧侶?是 他叫羅伯特 帕拉迪諾
He's totally inspiring.
他的課非常有啟發性
My name's Julie.
對了 我叫茱莉