第27周 旅行
熒屏情景:
星期三 觀光游覽 片段選自《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 Modern Family S01E23 06:31--07:23
Mitchell: Ooh, so, we can drink lavender tea while eating lavender scones.
米歇爾:哦,那么,我們可以一邊喝薰衣草茶,一邊吃薰衣草點心哦。
Cam: Oh, neat. So is this an all-day thing, or...
卡姆:哦,好耶。要看一整天還是……
Mitchell: Oh, no. I know what you're thinking, Cam. Don't worry-we'll still have time for the whaling village.
米歇爾:哦,不。我知道你在想什么,卡姆,別擔心,我們會有時間去鯨魚村的。
Cam: Oh. Good.
卡姆:哦,好。
Mitchell: So... Okay.
米歇爾:那好吧。
Cam: I can't.
卡姆:我不去了。
Mitchell: What?
米歇爾:什么?
Cam: I-I don't want to go. I know I said I'm not a stay-by-the-pool type of guy. But I really am, Mitchell.
卡姆:我,我不想去了。我是說過我不是泳池邊躺躺那種人。可我其實就是啊,米歇爾。
Mitchell: What are you saying?
米歇爾:你在說什么哪?
Cam: I'm saying that I like adventure, but not every minute of every day. Can you just go by yourself?
卡姆:我是喜歡冒險,可也不能這么沒日沒夜的呀。你自己去吧。
Mitchell: But the lavender ranch-It's-it's something two men are meant to do together.
米歇爾:可是這個薰衣草農場……是要兩個個人一起看的呀。
Driver: On or off, folks?
司機:上不上啊你們?
Mitchell: Well, I'm on.
米歇爾:我上。
Cam: I'm off.
卡姆:我不上。
Mitchell: Think about what you missing, Cam. It's an entire ranch full of lavender.
米歇爾:想想你錯過了多少東西吧,卡姆。整整一個農場的薰衣草哦。
Cam: You're not making the compelling case you think you are.
卡姆:你就別跟我來庭辯那套了啦。