第20周 在超市
熒屏情景:
星期三 瀏覽貨品 片段選自《天使之城》 City Of Angels 15:58--16:48
Seth: Have you ever been seen, Cassiel?
賽斯:有沒有人看到過你,凱索?
Cassiel: You're looking at me.
凱索:你不正看著我嗎?
Seth: No, not by me, and not by the dying or the delirious. Have you ever been seen...like you were a man?
賽斯:不,我不是指我,也不是指垂死或神智不清的人。有沒有凡人……看到過你呢?
Cassiel: In a diner once, a blind woman turned to me all of a sudden...and asked me to pass her the mustard.
凱索:有一回在餐廳,有個盲眼婦人突然轉頭朝向我,要我把芥茉醬遞給她。
Seth: But she was blind.
賽斯:不過,她看不見。
Cassiel: But she knew I was there.
凱索:她卻知道我在那里。
Seth: That doctor in the operating room...she looked right at me.
賽斯:手術房里的那位醫生……她盯著我看。
Cassiel: She didn't see you, Seth. She can't see you. No one can see you unless you want them to.
凱索:她并沒在看你,賽斯。她看不到你,沒人看得到你,除非你要他們看見。
Seth: And if I want her to?
賽斯:如果我要她看見呢?
Cassiel: Why do you want her to?
凱索:為什么要她看見?
Seth: To help her.
賽斯:我想幫她。