W: Hello. I'm Sue Green. You must be John Fox.
女:你好。我是蘇·格林。你一定是約翰·福克斯。
M: Yes, I am.
男:是的,我是。
W: Thanks for coming to the job interview. Let me ask you a few questions.
女:謝謝你來參加這次招聘面試。我想問你幾個問題。
M: Yes, please.
男:請。
W: Have you got any work experience?
女:你有工作經驗嗎?
M: Yes. I had a job in a paper factory for a few months after I left school.
男:是的。畢業后,我在一家造紙廠工作了幾個月。
M: Then I worked in the summer holidays at the university, first in a fast food restaurant, then in a book shop.
男:大學暑假期間,我在打工,先是在快餐店,后來又在書店。
W: OK. Do you drive? Have you got a driving license?
女:好的。你會開車嗎?你有駕駛執照嗎?
M: Yes, I have.
男:是的,我有。
W: That's fine then. So, what kind of interests do you have?
女:很好。那么,你有什么樣的興趣愛好呢?
M: Interests? Well, I like traveling. I play a lot of sports, and I play the piano.
男:興趣?嗯,我喜歡旅游。我經常做運動,還彈鋼琴。
W: What sorts of sports do you like?
女:你喜歡什么運動?
M: Football, tennis and swimming.
男:足球、網球和游泳。
W: Right. And what sort of music do you play?
女:好的。你演奏什么音樂?
M: Oh, a lot of different types, classical, jazz…
男:哦,有很多不同的類型,古典,爵士樂……
W: OK. The most important question now. What experience have you had with children?
女:好的。現在是最重要的問題,你有沒有與兒童有關的經驗?
M: Well, I've looked after my brother and sister as babies and as young children.
男:嗯,我從小就照顧我弟弟妹妹。
W: Um.
女:嗯。
M: And I've also worked with children in a youth club.
男:我還在一個青年俱樂部工作,和孩子們打交道。
W: A youth club?
女:青年俱樂部?
M: Yes. I've been working as a helper at a youth club since I started at the university as a sort of a volunteer, with teenagers.
男:是的。自從我上大學就開始做志愿者,一直在一個青年俱樂部做助手,和青少年打交道。
W: Good. OK. We'll let you know our decision in a few days.
女:很好。好的。過幾天我們會通知你我們的決定。
M: Thank you.
男:謝謝。