W: Good afternoon. International Trade Center Exhibition Services. How can I help?
女:下午好。國際貿易中心展覽客服。有什么可以幫助您?
M: Oh, hello. I'd like some information about the exhibiting at the International Automobile Show.
男:哦,你好。我想了解一些關于在國際車展上參展的情況。
W: The auto show? So, what would you like to know?
女:車展?您想了解些什么?
M: First, can you give me an idea of how big the fair is?
男:首先,你能告訴我博覽會有多大嗎?
W: Well, 121 companies had stands last year, and that figure should be up to 140 this time.
女:嗯,去年有121家公司的展位,這次應該會達到140家。
M: Sorry, how many?
男:對不起,有多少?
W: 140.
女:140家。
M: What about visitor numbers?
男:那么客流量呢?
W: Over the two days, we had 16,500 visitors. So, with more stands, we'd hope for more people this time.
女:在這兩天里,我們接待了16500名游客。所以,現在有了更多的展位,我們希望這次能有更多的訪客。
M: And where did they typically come from?
男:他們通常是從哪里來的?
W: About 57% were from overseas, America and Europe, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. The remained were local people.
女:大約57%來自海外:美國和歐洲、日本、新加坡和韓國。剩下的是當地人。
M: That's interesting. Now, a few practical questions. We are thinking of taking a stand of about 45 square meters. How much will that cost us?
男:真有趣?,F在我有幾個實際的問題。我們正在考慮租一個大約45平方米的展位。我們要花多少錢?
W: 400 dollars per square meter.
女:每平方米400美元。
M: Sorry, can you give me the cost again?
男:對不起,你能再告訴我一下費用嗎?
W: Yes, it's 400 dollars.
女:好的,400美元。
W: So, if you are looking at 45 square meters, it would be ... let me see ... 18,000 dollars. But that's just the cost for a basic stand.
女:所以,如果你打算租45平方米,那么……讓我看看……18000美元。但這只是基本展位的價格。
M: What does the price include?
男:這個價格包括什么?
W: You get a listing in the catalogue in both Chinese and English, some basic furniture, a desk and four chairs, and electricity and lighting.
女:中英文目錄上都會列出貴公司的名稱,還提供一些基本的家具——一張桌子,四把椅子,電和照明。
M: So anything else would be extra, like a poster?
男:那么其他的都要另外收費了?比如海報?
W: That's right.
女:是的。