第16周 在船上
熒屏情景:
星期二 海上出游 片段選自《媽媽咪呀》 Mamma Mia 39:15--40:07
Harry: We're gonna sail around the island. You wanna come?
哈利:我們要繞小島一圈,想來嗎?
Sophie: You promised you'd come to my wedding.
蘇菲:你們答應要參加我的婚禮。
Sam: Yes, well, your mother ejected us from the goat-house.
山姆:是的,你媽把我們從工具棚趕出來了。
Harry: She thought we'd better get out of her hair.
哈利:她認為我們最好離她遠遠的。
Bill: Donna freaked out when she saw us. What's all that about?
比爾:唐娜看到我們就抓狂。沒辦法了。
Sophie: No. She's just not even thingking straight. She's so stressed about the wedding. You know, but she's got no idea that you're her lovely surprise. She'll be so happy tomorrow.
蘇菲:不是這樣的。她為了籌備婚禮傷透了腦筋,可是你們真的出現,她會很驚喜的。她明天就會開心起來。
Bill: You think so?
比爾:真的嗎?
Sophie: You took Mom's guitar!
蘇菲:你拿了我媽的吉他!
Harry: No, no. I borrowed it. No, where is it? Look. D.s D.s. Donna Sheridan. And H.B. Head Banger.
哈利:不,不,我只是借用一下,哪兒?瞧,薛唐娜和H.B.搖滾小子。
Bill & Sam: Head Banger?
比爾和山姆:搖滾小子?
Harry: I bought her this. It cost me ten quids plus my Johnny Rotten T-shirt. Your mother knew quite a rebel. I was studying in Paris when I met her.
哈利:這是我花十英鎊買給她的,加上我的個性手槍合唱團T恤。當年你媽是個叛逆女生。我認識她的時候我在巴黎念書。