重點講解:
1. be afraid to do sth.
害怕;恐懼做某事;
eg. I'm still afraid to sleep in my own bedroom.
我還是不敢在自己的臥室里睡覺。
eg. He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
騎虎難下。
2. be aware of sth.
知道的;明白的;注意到的;察覺到的;意識到的;
eg. Smokers are well aware of the dangers to their own health.
吸煙的人都知道吸煙對自身健康的危害。
eg. I was aware of a certain constraint on their part when they were in my presence.
我覺察到我在時他們有些拘束。
3. Are you serious?
常用口語,表示“你是當真的嗎?”“你說真的嗎”“你是認真的嗎”;
eg. Are you serious? You haven't even been anywhere on vacation?
沒開玩笑吧?你休假時哪兒也沒去過嗎?
eg. Are you serious or joking?
你是認真的還是開玩笑?
4. edit out
刪除,刪節;
eg. His voice will be edited out of the final film.
電影的最終版本會剪掉他的聲音。
eg. She edited that line out again.
她再次刪掉了那句臺詞。
5. by any means
無論如何;以任何手段;
eg. He insisted that all of us should be there on time by any means.
他堅持要我們大家想盡辦法按時去那兒。
eg. By any means,we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
無論如何,我們應該直率地告訴他我們對他建議的看法。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 影視學習 > 熒屏中的情景口語 > 正文

加載中..

- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
熒屏中的情景口語 第86期:摩登家庭 辦理登機
本期片段選自《摩登家庭》,描述了關于辦理登機的熒屏情景。Man: Mr. Jacksons, have a great flight. It's to the left. Oh, gorgeous. -
熒屏中的情景口語 第85期:假結婚 接機
本期片段選自《假結婚》,描述了關于接機的熒屏情景。Man: Hi. Right this way... 男:請這邊走。 -
熒屏中的情景口語 第84期:練習時光
Nick: Where do we buy the tickets? 尼克:我們應該去哪里買票呢? -
熒屏中的情景口語 第83期:一周經典語句
1. Gentleman, this is the Coast Starlight, one of the great American trains operating on one of the classic American routes.1. 先生們,這可是海岸星光列車,美國經典路線上的最好列車之一。 -
熒屏中的情景口語 第82期:車禍情緣 列車長致辭
本期片段選自《車禍情緣》,描述了關于列車長致辭的熒屏情景。The Head: Welcome to the Stargazer Express. We'll be taking you all the way to Oakland, and from there, on to Seattle. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.