第13周 在機場
熒屏情景:
星期一 接機 片段選自《假結婚》 The Proposal 24:04--25:04
Man: Hi. Right this way...
男:請這邊走。
Andrew: Hi.
安德魯:嗨。你們好。
Grace: It's so good to see you!
格蕾絲:見到你真好。
Annie: You're suffocating him, Grace. Come here.
安妮:你快讓他喘不過氣了,格蕾絲,過來。
Andrew: Hey, gammy. Ah, gammy. how are you doing? Where's dad?
安德魯:嗨,奶奶,您好嗎?老爸呢?
Grace: oh, you know your father. He's always working.
格蕾絲:哦,你知道的,他總是在工作。
Annie: Never mind about him. Where's your girl?
安妮:別想著他了。你女朋友呢?
Andrew: Uh, she's... right there.
安德魯:啊,她在那邊。
Annie: I guess the word "girl" is inappropriate.
安妮:也許不應該叫女孩了。
Andrew: Margaret, this is my mom.
安德魯:馬格瑞特,這是我媽媽。
Margaret: Oh, hello.
馬格瑞特:哦,您好。
Andrew: Yeah, great. This is my gammy, Annie.
安德魯:哦,很好。這是我奶奶,安妮。
Margaret: Pleasure.
馬格瑞特:很高興見到您。
Annie: Oh, hello, there. Now, do you prefer being called Margaret or Satan's mistress? We've heard it both ways. Actually we've heard it lots of ways.
安妮:哦,你好,是該叫你馬格瑞特還是撒旦的情婦?這兩種我們都聽說過,其實我們聽過很多版本。
Grace: She's kidding.
格蕾絲:她開玩笑呢。
Margaret: Oh! Oh... OK. Thank you so much for... allowing me to be a part of this weekend.
馬格瑞特:哦,好的。非常感謝你們讓我過來和大家一起過周末。
Annie: Oh, you're welcome. We're thrilled to have you. Come on. Let's get you two back to the front.
安妮:客氣了,你能來我們很開心!快點,大家一起回去吧。