Practice Time
練習時光
Nick: Where do we buy the tickets?
尼克:我們應該去哪里買票呢?
Jason: Look, the ticket office is over there.
杰森:瞧,售票處在那。
Nick: Two tickets to West Point, please.
尼克:買兩張去西點的票。
Clerk: That will be four dollars seventy.
職員:一共4.7美元。
Jason: Hurry up! It goes in two minutes. It leaves from platform ten. What are our seat numbers?
杰森:快點,兩分鐘之內就要開車了,在第10車道。我們的座位是幾號?
Nick: Nine B and ten B. This is our car. Could you help us with the luggage? These bags are very heavy.
尼克:9B和10B。這個是我們的車廂。你能幫我們提行李箱嗎?這些提包很重。
Jason: OK. Oh good. We're leaving.
杰森:好的,噢,車開了。
Nick: Could you put the window down? It's hot. (After a while) I'm hungry. Let's have something to eat.
尼克:你能把窗戶放下來嗎?很熱。(過了一會兒)我有點餓了。我們去吃點東西吧。
Jason: Is there a restaurant on the train?
杰森:火車上有餐廳嗎?
Nick: Yes. It's at the front of the train. The snack bar is at the other end.
尼克:有,在前面車廂。快餐廳在車廂另一頭。
Jason: What time will we arrive in West Point?
杰森:我們幾點鐘到西點?
Nick: We should arrive at six thirty.
尼克:應該在六點半。