第12周 在火車站
熒屏情景:
星期四 火車上交談 片段選自《日出之前》 Before Sunrise 06:23--07:23
Jesse: So where are you heading?
杰西:你要去哪兒?
Celine: Well, back to Paris. My classes start next week.
塞利娜:回巴黎。下星期就開學了。
Jesse: You're still in school? Where do you go?
杰西:你還在讀書?哪所學校?
Celine: La Sorbonne. You know?
塞利娜:巴黎大學,你聽說過?
Jesse: Sure. You're coming from Budapest?
杰西:當然。你從布達佩斯來的?
Celine: I was visiting my grandmother.
塞利娜:去看望我奶奶。
Jesse: Oh. How is she?
杰西:哦,她還好嗎?
Celine: She's okay.
塞利娜:還好。
Jesse: She's all right?
杰西:她沒事吧?
Celine: She's fine. How about you? Where are you going?
塞利娜:沒事。你呢?要去哪里?
Jesse: I'm going to Vienna.
杰西:維也納。
Celine: Vienna? What's there?
塞利娜:維也納?去那里干嘛?
Jesse: No idea. I'm flying out of there tomorrow.
杰西:我也不知道。我明天就動身。
Celine: You're on holiday?
塞利娜:你在度假嗎?
Jesse: I don't really know what I'm on. You know? I've just been traveling around, riding trains for two or three weeks.
杰西:我自己也搞不清楚,你知道嗎?我只不過是到處旅行,我已經坐了兩、三個星期的火車了。
Celine: You were visiting friends or just on your own?
塞利娜:你到處拜訪朋友還是單獨旅行?
Jesse: I had a friend in Madrid, but...
杰西:我在馬德里有個朋友,但是……
Celine: Madrid, that's nice.
塞利娜:馬德里,那里很美。
Jesse: I got a Eurail pass... is what I did.
杰西:我買了一張歐洲聯營火車票。
Celine: That's great. So has this trip around Europe been good for you?
塞利娜:那很好啊。那你對這一趟歐洲之旅還感到滿意嗎?
Jesse: Yeah, sure. It's been... It sucked.
杰西:當然了,這一趟……爛死了。