Practice Time
練習時光
Bella: Hello, taxi!
貝拉:喂,出租車!
Blair: Hello. What can I do for you?
布萊爾:您好,要我為您效勞嗎?
Bella: We'd like to go to the zoo.
貝拉:我們想去動物園。
Blair: Get in, please.
布萊爾:請上車吧。
Bella: Thank you. What is the rate?
貝拉:謝謝你。多少錢?
Blair: Mine is 2 dollars a kilometer. Some others, like those yellow ones, are much cheaper, only 1 dollar per kilometer.
布萊爾:我的車每公里2美元,其他的如黃色的車便宜多了,每公里僅1美元。
Bella: Do you use the meter?
貝拉:你使用計價器嗎?
Blair: Here it is. That's this regulation.
布萊爾:是的,這是規定。
Bella: Do you receive tips?
貝拉:你收小費嗎?
Blair: Yes.
布萊爾:是的。
Bella: Does this car belong to you? Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
貝拉:這輛車是屬于你的嗎?出租車生意好嗎?
Blair: I've rented the car last year. It's too much for me to buy this luxurious one. Look at those yellow minis, the drivers are almost all the owners.
布萊爾:我從去年起租了這輛車。對我來說買這么一輛豪華汽車太貴了。瞧那些黃色的小汽車,司機大多就是車的主人。
Bella: I see.
貝拉:我明白了。
Blair: Here we are.
布萊爾:我們到了。
Bella: That's 30 dollars. Keep the change.
布拉:這是30美元。剩下的當小費吧。
Blair: Thank you.
布萊爾:謝謝。