I think that's enough for today.
今天就到這兒吧
So Charlotte Grayson is your sister?
這么說夏洛特·格雷森是你的妹妹
If my father was right.
如果我父親沒弄錯的話
But what I don't understand is,
但我不明白的是
why wouldn't he write that in his journals?
他為什么不把那些寫進日記
Why trust Treadwell with that information and no one else?
為什么只告訴了特德韋爾
Maybe he wasn't certain.
或許他也不確定
Which is why I'm gonna find out
所以我要去查出真相
or the Graysons are gonna find out for me.
或讓格雷森一家替我查出來
Okay, I'll bite.
好吧 拭目以待
What are you gonna do with the tapes?
你準備怎么處理這些錄像帶
One of them's gonna blow up Victoria's divorce.
其中一個會毀掉維多利亞的離婚訴訟
The other ones are gonna be found on Amanda.
其他的放到阿曼達那里
To frame her for torching Casa Treadwell?
將縱火燒特德韋爾房子之罪 嫁禍給她
She didn't give me much choice.
這是她逼我的
So the fact that Charlotte might be your sister
所以夏洛特可能是你妹妹這事
makes absolutely no difference to you?
對你完全沒影響
Half sister, and...
是同父異母的妹妹
No, it doesn't.
對 完全沒有
What about Jack?
杰克怎么辦
Jack is in love with a killer.
杰克愛上了一個殺人兇手
I've gotta get rid of Amanda.
我得把阿曼達弄走
Well, he thinks he's in love with you.
他以為他在與你相戀
Meanwhile, poor puppy dog Daniel actually is.
與此同時 與你相戀的是可憐的丹尼爾
So where, pray tell, does your heart stand in all this?
告訴我 你心里到底是怎么想的
My feelings are irrelevant.
我的感覺不重要