第8周 在路上
熒屏情景:
星期二 趕夜路 片段選自《針孔旅社1》 Vacancy 1 03:26--04:31
David: Son of a bitch.
大衛:他媽的!
Amy: What are you doing?
艾米:你干什么呢?
David: There's a goddman raccoon in the middle of the road. Jesus.
大衛:你沒看到路中間有只該死的浣熊嗎?
Amy: Well, better to kill us than get a little roadkill on the car, huh?
艾米:嗯,那你的意思是與其人撞死動物,還不如我們自己死掉,對吧?
David: Well, we're still alive. I can tell by the pissy look that you're giving me.
大衛:行了,咱們這不好好的嗎?你看看你那個表情吧。
Amy: This isn't the interstate.
艾米:這好像不是州際公路啊。
David: There was a wreck. It was all backed up. I took a shortcut.
大衛:那邊出事了,堵的厲害,我抄了近路。
Amy: To where?
艾米:到哪啊?
David: Can you hear that?
大衛:你聽到了嗎?
Amy: Hear what?
艾米:什么?
David: I think the engine just made a noise.
大衛:我覺得引擎的嗓音有點大。
Amy: Well, it's kind of late for breakdown. Should've stopped somewhere earlier.
艾米:這時候出故障那可麻煩大了。不該早點找個地方歇腳才對。
David: I popped some of those trucker pills. I thought I could make it go away.
大衛:我吃了些開車期間提神的藥,認為可以一口氣開到地方呢。