Man: Hello. Can I help you?
男:你好,有什么能幫到您的么?
Woman: My name's Sue Bentley. Is Amy Johnson there?
女:我叫蘇·賓特力。艾米·約翰遜在么?
Man: I'm afraid not. I'm her assistant. Can I take a message?
男:不在。我是她的助理。要留言嗎?
Woman: I'm running a seminar in Amy's department next Thursday. The provisional title was 'Dealing with Overseas Clients'.
女:下周四,我們要在艾米的部門舉行一個討論會。暫定標題為《與海外客戶打交道》。
Could you please tell Amy I've changed it to 'International Communication' instead?
麻煩你告訴艾米,我將這個標題改為了《國際交流》。
Man: Certainly. Anything else?
男:好的,還有其他的么?
Woman: Yes. I've seen the rooms Amy recommended... I like the presentation room best,
女:還有,我看了艾米推薦的房間...我最喜歡那個展示室,
but it's too small for all twenty participants, so I'd better have the boardroom.
但是太小了容不下20個人,所以我還是選會議室。
One more thing: I can deal with photocopying the slides myself, but if Amy could provide the photocopies of the feedback form for everyone, that'd be great.
還有一件事:復印幻燈片的事我可以自己搞定,但如果艾米可以為每個人提供反饋表復印件,那就再好不過了。
Man: OK. Got that.
男:好的。明白了。
Woman: And could you also mention that she's welcome to keep hold of one of the books I've lent her—Working Overseas—
女:還有你跟她說一下我借給她的那些書,她可以把《海外工作》這本書留下—
but I do need the other one back in time for the seminar—it's called Global Partnerships. That's all! Thank you for your help.
但其中有一本叫做《全球伙伴關系》的書要換給我,我在討論會上要用。就這些了!謝謝你。
Man: You're welcome.
男:不客氣。
n. 經營方法,行為態度
(復數)dealin