What are you still doing here?
你還在這做什么
Waiting for you, Danny.
等你啊 丹尼
Always waiting for you.
永遠都在等待你
You need to go.
你走吧
Now. Step ahead of you.
現(xiàn)在就走 我早就想走了
I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight.
我訂好了今晚回加州的機票
I thought maybe you could come with me.
我想也許你能與我同行
I mean, come on. We're best buds, remember?
拜托 我們可是鐵哥們 記得嗎
We're nothing, Tyler. We're done.
我跟你什么都不是 泰勒 我們結束了
Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是這個意思
Oh, I do.
我就是這么想的
What are you afraid of...
你在怕什么
Me? Stop it.
怕我嗎 停下
I want you out of here and out of my life.
我要你離開這里 滾出我的生活
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
We know way too much about each other.
我們?nèi)绱肆私鈱Ψ?/div>
And I know way too much about your family.
對于你家 我更是知根知底
Oh, are you threatening me?
你這是在威脅我嗎
I don't know. Do I need to?
我不知道 你覺得我需要嗎
Look at you, so perfect.
看看你 多么完美
You really do lead such a charmed life.
你的生活確實無災無難 衣食無憂
Good thing daddy's money takes up the slack,
好在有爸爸的鈔票幫你收拾爛攤子
because you're really not that bright, are you?
因為你其實沒那么聰明 不是嗎
No, you're right.
是的 我不聰明
I should've realized
我早該意識到
what a worthless parasite you are a lot sooner.
你是條多么無恥的寄生蟲
I'd watch my mouth if I were you.
如果我是你 我會管好我的嘴
As pretty as it is, it could get you
不小心的話 反倒會惹來
into more trouble than you could handle.
你無法招架的麻煩