Hello, Olivia.
哈嘍, 奧莉維亞.
Hi.
嗨.
One cafe con leche, extra sugar, coming up.
一杯咖啡,雙份糖,快點.
Thanks. - All right.
謝謝. - 馬上來.
Gonna pop in on Fin?
來看芬?
What? Oh, no. I just drove past him.
什么? 哦, 不.我只是路過.
Where?
去哪?
The pond on Lake End Road.
路盡頭的池塘.
Tell you what.
給你說點事.
This one's on the house if you do me one favor.
前面有座房子,你愿意幫我一個忙嗎?
What?
什么?
Do you like it out here, Olivia?
你喜歡這里嗎, 奧莉維亞?
What do you do for fun? - I don't.
這有什么有趣的東西嗎? - 我沒發現.
Yeah.
是的.
Me neither. It sucks, right?
我也沒發現.這里很無聊,對吧?
There's not enough cool people around here, you know?
你也知道,這里沒有足夠酷的人
Do you live alone? - Yep.
你一個人住? - 對.
Do you not like me or something?
你不喜歡我?
Why?
怎么了?
You're not exactly pleasant towards me.
你從來沒在我面前高興過.
Are you gonna say hi to Fin?
你要給芬打招呼?
I gotta get going.
我要走了.
I know he wanted to thank you for the book.
我知道他想謝謝你幫他借書.
Bye, Joe.
再見, 喬.