Man, when you guys taste this, you're gonna be so happy we did this, trust me.
伙計,你嘗到這個后,肯定覺著不錯,相信我
Anybody? - No, thanks.
有人要嗎? - 不,謝謝.
Fin. Everyone's doing it. It's there if you want it.
芬.誰需要,自己拿.
Hey, Fin. Let me ask you a question. What do you think of Amtrak?
嗨, 芬.我問你一個問題.你怎么看Amtrak公司 ("美鐵",美國鐵路客運公司)?
I don't know. I've never ridden on Amtrak.
我不知道.我沒坐過美鐵的火車.
You've never ridden Amtrak? - No.
你從沒坐過美鐵的火車? - 沒有.
I thought that's what you train guys did.
我想你這么喜歡火車,應該坐過.
How's your dad, Joe?
你爸怎么樣了, 喬?
Well, he's driving me nuts, but he's better. Thanks.
不錯,他老罵我,但是身體越來越好了. 謝謝
Chuleta con cebolla, con arroz con frijoles. Chuleta con cebolla, con arroz con frijoles.Cuban surprise, in other words.
“古巴驚喜”,用西班牙語說的.
Bring 'em in. - What?
祈禱. - 什么?
Grace. - Really?
謝恩禱告. - 真的?
Yeah, we gotta give thanks. Come on. Bring them in.
是的,我們要感謝上帝的恩賜.來吧.感謝上帝給我們這些.
Hands around. Who wants to say it? - You.
手拉在一起.誰有什么要說的? - 你.
God, thank you for letting us sit here and enjoy this meal.
上帝,感謝你讓我們坐在這里享受美食.
Please watch over everybody. Please let my dad heal
請保佑每一個人.請讓我爸爸康復
'cause he's driving me fucking crazy.
應為他快把我弄瘋了.
Anybody you guys want to mention? - No. Amen.
你們有啥說嗎? - 沒有. 阿門.
Let's dig in. Olivia, plate. - Oh.
開吃吧.奧莉維亞, 盤子. - 哦.
Fin? Let me ask you a question, Fin.
芬?讓我問你個問題, 芬.
Do you people have clubs?
你們有俱樂部嗎?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You know, like a "train of the month" club.
你知道,像類似"每月火車"之類的俱樂部.
Yeah, there are clubs.
是的,有這樣的俱樂部.
What do you guys do?
你們都干些什么?
Well, they get together, and they look at old photographs,
哦,他們聚到一起,看些老照片,
and sometimes they watch a movie.
有時也放些電影
Watch a movie? That's cool.
看電影?一定很酷.
Oh, shit. Sorry. This looks good.
哦,該死的電話.抱歉.應該是好事.